Whispering secrets.

Any Idea where a PoSI could get whispered secrets? And don’t say &quotthe bazaar&quot or I’ll murder you.

The easiest method would be to get Jade, Rostygold, or Deep Amber (all of which are available from Unfinished Business storylets) and swap them with the tiger keeper for whispered secrets at a rate of 1000 to 1100 secrets.

I do feel compelled to ask if you’re doing this to fund expeditions in the forgotten quarter. If so, it’s much more cost effective to buy an Engraved Pewter Tankard which will let you trade Glim for Connected: The Docks which can then be swapped for 3 expedition supplies at the cost of a bit of Rostygold.

Nope, I was trying for Premises at the Bazaar, but I’m soulless and a Trickster, so I’ll roll with the brass Embassy guest room. Know where I could get personal recommendations?

50 Bazaar Permit is cheaper than all those secrets.

I think the best way to get personal recommendations is play the ”A Polite Invitation“ card, it will net you a lot of MW as well. But it does take time. If you are in hurry, you can always buy them at the offices of Baseborn and Fowlingpiece.

Indeed it is. I managed to… &quotliberate&quot 50 Permits in the Flit in a comparatively short amount of time (less than a week, I think), and I didn’t even have a Gang of Hoodlums at the time.

Thanks!