Where do I use Mask of Mr. Veils?

I bought one because I dislike the cameo/gender I picked, but I’ve looked all over and I have no idea where to go to use it. When I click on preview cameo and pick the cameo I like, it just takes me to the fates shop to buy another one. Can anyone help me?

I haven’t played that option on the Fate tab to know for sure, but I’m thinking that it placed an item in your inventory that will let you change your cameo. Check your Curiosities?

It’s not in curiosities :(. Thanks for trying to help though.

Is there A Page from the Liber Visionis in your Curiosities? If not then I’d definitely send an email off to support with all the details involved: support@failbettergames.com

There isn’t. I’ll definitely send an e-mail. Thanks!

I’m not sure you can change genders though?

I think support said they would change your gender if you asked. (But I could be misremembering)
edited by suinicide on 5/9/2016

The way the Page from the Liber Visionis works is you click on the item via your inventory, then: [You can now choose a new face from a link on the Myself page.]

I’m curious to know what kind of item the Mask is, and its description too!

Pages from the Liber Visionis don’t stack, so if you gained it twice and then spent it once, you’re out of luck.

(At least, if you gain them from the Trade In Faces storyline, can’t say for sure about buying them outright with fate.)

[quote=Ian Hart]Pages from the Liber Visionis don’t stack, so if you gained it twice and then spent it once, you’re out of luck.

(At least, if you gain them from the Trade In Faces storyline, can’t say for sure about buying them outright with fate.)[/quote]

Having them not stack when purchased with Fate would just be asking for a nastygram or suit, so I can’t imagine that’s the case.
[li]

[quote=Jeremy Avalon][quote=Ian Hart]Pages from the Liber Visionis don’t stack, so if you gained it twice and then spent it once, you’re out of luck.

(At least, if you gain them from the Trade In Faces storyline, can’t say for sure about buying them outright with fate.)[/quote]

Having them not stack when purchased with Fate would just be asking for a nastygram or suit, so I can’t imagine that’s the case.
[/quote]
Not necessarily - it might just not let you buy one if you already have it.

I ‘got’ my second copy by re-buying Trade In Faces with Fate, so they’re certainly not avoiding that at all costs.

I don’t have a use for it anyway since I like my face, but it was surprising and untelegraphed.