Where can I find Primordial Shrieks?

I’m saving up to convert them to Maniac’s prayers, but I’d rather get them through grinding than by buying them at the Bazaar, as I think they’re rather dear. Is there anywhere I can find them? I’m capped on Dangerous and Shadowy, 117 Watchful and 123 Persuasive.

Unfinished Business in Ladybones Road has a new option for precisely this.

Most hunts (not quite all) Mr. Inch sends you on give a number of Shrieks. The ones that don’t are Safari, and The Snuffer (and possibly some hidden ones I don’t know about). Though I would wait util FB games propagates the recent improvements to Casing to The Hunt Is On before taking this route.

He can’t play those at Dangerous 130.

Thanks!

He can’t play those at Dangerous 130.[/quote]

In that case, he will almost certainly have to wait until the Casing changes are propagates to the other progress types.

Though if he has a base of 130, he should be able to drop it at least down to 115. More if he decided to totally gear up anti-dangerously. When do the hunts lock?

I just tried it myself. Even with Dangerous -22 you cannot play them again. It’s possible it locks when you begin to work at the Labyrinth of Tigers, and not based on Dangerous level.

Can confirm that hunts lock the moment you begin the Labyrinth story.

Thanks for the warning. I’ll finish up my current hunt before I press on then.

You also need to do those storylets for a certain quality that does have its uses later on. I somehow missed it, and I’m really regretting it now… hoping we get a second chance sometime soon.

Would you mind to spoiler me this quality? I’m still very far from that point, but I’ll try to remember to get it when I can.
edited by streetfelineblue on 2/16/2012

I presume he means “[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]A Procurer of Savage Beasts[/color]”, but that doesn’t really help you except r[color=rgb(255, 255, 255)]ight when you become a Person of Some Importance[/color].