When will the option to marry other players return

I looked and couldn’t find any information. I am really hoping this returns soon as I’ve been busy grinding, and would really like to proceed forward if I can. It seems like it’s been offline forever. Any insight?

I’ve been wondering about this too. My poor friend’s character has been dying to get a divorce from a player who left the game, but for now, she’s stuck with him.

Probably after the android version of the app is released and seen as functional. Iirc the marriage option was removed because the iPhone app interacted weird with social actions. Now that it seems they’re satisfied with how the app is, and bugs are mostly dealt with I assume, they get to do the same thing with android.

Problem is there are a ludicrous amount of android versions to account for. So until they test for bugs and social actions on all them, we’re stuck waiting

I happen to be stuck collecting a near-infinite amount of rats (the unamusingly large amount of 500k rat, no less.), and the basic knowledge that I will not be kept waiting still when my mission is over would be quite refreshing.

[li]
One hopes one enormous collection of rats will still be useable for wedding preparations when such things can be once more pursued. One hopes Certain Individuals are reading this and will be moved by the plight of the engaged … moved in a positive way, that is.

I would hope the option would return before the theoretical release of an Android version. It went away at the end of April when the iPhone app was released, and by now I would hope all the social action issues are resolved given I haven’t seen any updates to it lately. Waiting for an Android version that may not even come would be silly, especially as it isn’t currently being tested on the live database.

Oh I feel silly now, I just found this question on the very first page - having no idea how I could have missed it, I now officially hang my head in shame. Please disregard my thread where I asked exactly the same question AGAIN.

EDIT: … and even more shamefully I see that my rats-hoarding topic has come up here as well, only by someone who excels my amount of rats by factor ten … Er, I guess I shall be going then.
edited by Arandia on 7/28/2016

[quote=Arandia]Oh I feel silly now, I just found this question on the very first page - having no idea how I could have missed it, I now officially hang my head in shame. Please disregard my thread where I asked exactly the same question AGAIN.

EDIT: … and even more shamefully I see that my rats-hoarding topic has come up here as well, only by someone who excels my amount of rats by factor ten … Er, I guess I shall be going then.
edited by Arandia on 7/28/2016[/quote]

We still like you, though!

[li]

People use an APP? I play in my browser on Android comfortably (mainly to type letters. Very easy when the LAYOUT also changes from QWERTZ to cyrillic… I don’t know the russian layout)
And I hope it returns before 2018… given what some developers understand as ‘soon’ it can be tomorrow or 2077…

Awww … thanks! Who needs to be married anyway, as long as I am liked by my fellow Fallen Londoners. Marriage, shmarriage. Let’s do something else with all those rats, then.