What's Your Playstyle?

[quote=Shadowcthuhlu]I started out as a single minded intelligent brute-Nemesis ambition, but later learned the importance of shadowy and persuasion when my character discovered those could help with his/her goal. After that I tend to focus on a specific area and switch when I get bored to try to keep my attributes equal. I also try to the story stuff first before grinding and keep my character in mind. Which is huge bag of contradictions, wrapped up with melancholy and hedonism. Right now, I’m grinding through most of the storylet’s in the sidestreets to heap gifts upon my companion.
So, Diamond/spade for me.[/quote]

I’m definitely an explorer. I started out with a bias toward Watchful (though my Ambition was, and is, Nemesis) but it quickly became clear that, if I wanted to explore Fallen London completely, I had to raise my other stats as well, so I ended up choosing to keep my stats balanced.

My playstyle here is much the same as it usually is, especially in a game so full of secrets as this one, I dive in and explore as many secrets as I possibly can. With little surprise at the results, the Bartle Test gave me Explorer and Socializer as the top two.

I’m mostly watchful and Shadowy. Since I’m RPing myself, that’s the kind of route I would take, being a bit of a wuss in real life.

I’m slowly raising my dangerous, though. Eventually, I will need more strength if I’m going to keep trying to learn about, and hopefully someday sabotage my chosen enemy. That is, if Failbetter made it a possible path to take.

For now, I watch and wait. Later…it will be time for action.

My Watchful and Persuasion ended up being quite a bit higher than the other’s, since I tend to choose to go around being violent if possible. After all, it’s so much better if the other person decides to do it for you…even if you have to give them a nudge in the right direction ;D

I am slowly starting to raise Dangerous and Shadow because storylines I want to do are starting to need those.