What's your Closest To faction? [POLL]

While Gold and Silver are all but taken, the race for the Bronze medal is still very very close! ;)

I can’t seem to vote on mobile, but my main and alt are GG and Docks respectively. The first because they are fond of playing both sides in their own favor, and will soon be a Midnighter. The second because she is fond of danger, and will eventually be a Monster-Hunter.

If or when I get around to making a third, she will likely be as clean-clut as they come. Choosing her faction won’t be easy. Constables, possibly, although I wish we could be closest to the University factions.

I’m still too new to have a Closest To, so this is a really interesting topic - seeing how people think of their affiliation. And what it’s all about in general, too. So far I’ve considered the GG or the Bohemians as my favorites, but I’ll let the character develop and see where it takes me.

Seconding that. I have always been with the Game, but would so have switched to Benthic by now… if only I could.

Main: Colonists->game->docks
Alt: Church (although I HC her as closest to the Nuns in actuality)

I’d be closest to the rubberies if I could. In fact, soon after starting, I ditched the bohemians with the intent of getting closest to the rubberies, before I found out that wasn’t possible.