What's the angle? - Mr Sacks

Perhaps I should do the same, as I intend to switch professions anyhow?

[quote=dov]… then grind back up to Midnighter.[/quote]What grind? The 325 CPs of connected (Great Game or Constables) it takes to become a Watcher? No Notabilty is lost, and all you need is two draws of &quotAn unsigned message&quot, right? Unless you already spent the Notability that allowed you to become a Midnighter. I guess that’s a possibility.

Last year I pretended to be a Notary to get some extra Taste of Lacre. I wonder if I’ll do that again this year? Kind of neat how an extra level can turn two pails into a vial of Tears of the Bazaar, at least during the season, and once afterwards.

[quote=Gillsing][quote=dov]… then grind back up to Midnighter.[/quote]What grind?[/quote]Yeah, wrong word there. My mistake (though I did kinda remember the original grind to raise Notability, so this is probably why I called it that without notice).

I’ve already spent and raised again my Notability several times. But with the recent Hallowmas activities I’m now sitting on unexpected 11 Notability, so as you say, at this point it’s just a matter of waiting for two occurrences of the Unsigned Message card.