What whould be your character's "Title"?

The Wastewalking Illuminary. Alternately, The Egregious Professor of Misapplied Correspondence.

Well, J.L Moriarty is a son of disgraced spies. He’s closest to the Revolutionaries, but is beginning to regret this choice. He’d probably be either a Repentant Radical, or, given his (former) destiny, and his intrepid newspaper, the Steadfast Intriguer (much like his wife, a Devout Intriguer). Although he’d probably prefer the title of Magnificent Intriguer.

Mary. L. Laplace is, well, a self-professed self-obsessed lunatic. She looks out for number one, and dabbles in all manner of pleasures and cruelty. She’s aligned with Hell, of course. She’d be the Resplendent Rake.
edited by friendshipranger on 11/24/2013

The Grinning Liar, the Mischievous Longshanks, the Earnest Knight and the Demoniac Tutor; one for each ambition.

I’ll claim the Fishy Investigator.

My character might go by The Well-Connected Gentleman.

I’ve been working for a long while to keep all Connections at above 100 at the minimum (with the exception of Connected: Masters, of course). Connected: Criminals is the only one giving me trouble, but I’m slowly getting there. Once Criminals hit 100 I’ll work on minor Connections, such as the University and Glass/Shroud.

My character would be the Friendly Neighbourhood Correspondent; don’t get caught up in his webs.

The Soft- Footed Feline Affiliate. A friend to cats and Urchins and all creatures of the silent and sneaky persuasion- well, as much of a friend as an adult human can be.
There is more to her story, but this is what describes her as she is now.

That buffoon who throweth himslelf down wells in vain…I’m never gonna get that last scar.[li]
edited by Triblademaster on 11/24/2013

Do I spy a fellow Pratchett fan?

Hm… The Frustrated Completionist?

After the Hallowmas content, The Depressed/Disillusioned Seer?

My alt already goes by a title: Seeker of Names. I just need to get him/her/it to a point where she/he/it is ACTUALLY Seeking.

Mr. Mercutio - The Dapper Correspondent (Before becoming a Person of Importance, was An Erudite Dandy)

Galatea LaChance - The Vindictive Peeress (Before becoming a PoI, was A Spiteful Debutante)

Shaded Snow - The Inexorable Anarch (Before becoming a PoI, was A Masked Revolutionary)

It’s hard to pin them down because I’ve not always been consistent, but I’d pick he Gentle Thief for my main and… perhaps the Cruel Hunter for my alt? Or the Confused Criminal? Let’s go with Confused Criminal, it sounds funny and alliterates.

Do I spy a fellow Pratchett fan?
[/quote]

Yes. Yes you do.

Caffeinated Magician

Mr Dawson could perhaps most accurately be described as the Laconic Metaphysician. He does love his pole in the Square; though curiously enough, he doesn’t seem to be much for actual pontification. His infrequent insights are the subject of diverse interpretation.

Has been observed on at least two occasions to sip clandestinely from a decanter labelled “From the Khan of Swords—by right of combat”. Likely insignificant; though one does wonder about the horrific scars across his face and hands. And the ribbons streaming atramentously from his pole…

I think that I would be the Sky Dreamer.
Though I must say that the reveur part of my forum name originally comes from finding Fallen London through The Night Circus, it does fit with what fascinates my character, I love the dreams and Parabola and only became a Seeker because of all the North related mentions on the dream cards.

If I was to choose a single title, that would be the Courteous Chandler, reflecting the activity of my character in his shop at the Bazaar - The Blue Marine (All you need to brave the Unterzee). It should have been the Polite Shipchandler, but 1) I liked allitteration more; 2) &quotCourteous&quot doubles as an allusion to his frequent visits at Court; 3) In this particular setting, &quotchandler&quot reminds of darker things than providing ships’ equipment :)

Before he became a PoSI he was the Amateur Sleuth, an activity he currently mostly abandoned in favour of professional spying. Someone still knows him as Blue the Licentious Poet, and in the Great Game he was known as the Quiet Bishop or simply Bishop.

Not sure about mine, perhaps the Curious Epicurian? She does so like to try a little bit of everything. And for a while I was trying to farm the Hedonist quality, but that has long since fallen by the wayside.
edited by KatarinaNavane on 11/25/2013

[li]
Gods damn you, I wanted to be The Player of Games! Fellow Iain M. Banks fan?

I’m going to go with the Bonny Viveur. My goals in the Neath are mostly to roam this fascinating new place, meet people, and either heavily injure them, extract information from them, or seduce them, in that order. Plus I love being near the more roguish and bohemian elements.[li]
edited by Bess OBrien on 11/26/2013