What one wants to see next?

Finding a narrative-appropriate way of bringing sports to the Neath would be fantastic. I know there’s the brief cricket references in the University, but something more substantial would be excellent. Even if it’s croquet or golf (shudder).

I have also often wondered what became of the remains of London’s army following the attempted invasion of Hell? The Regretful Soldier has his stories to tell, but there must be more veterans and other survivors kicking around the place, not to mention new conscripts - after all, not all those ex-Urchins are going to be able to find gainful (or indeed not-so-gainful) employment elsewhere. Together with what we know of the Bishop’s plans this would seem to be an area worth exploring.

There are retired officers in the Pantherum. Parthernum. Parthenaeum. I forgot the name. Not sure about the current army however.

My in-game spouse reminded me that what we each would really like to see is something for married characters. Even if just a restoration of our ability to go on dates.

Aside from ambitions, which should be a given, I really wanna see where the foreign office leads, and I’d also like to see something happen with the Dilmun Club.

I’m curious about every aspect of the Foreign Office. I’d like more to happen there, and for the Carnelian Coast to open.

I’d like to know more about His Amused Lordship’s plans. I’d also like to learn more about the Urchins, who seem increasingly mysterious even though I’m closest to them.

Like A B Nile, I often wonder about the unsuccessful invasion of Hell. I wonder why it is rarely mentioned. Apparently Londoners suffer from collective amnesia on the subject. Nobody seems to have learned a single thing from the experience apart from the Regretful Soldier. Least of all, the Bishop.

My assumption is that most everyone involved with the invasion of Hell, with the exception of the Regretful Soldier, er, didn’t come back from the war.

Either that or the Masters have (perhaps wisely) put a ban on the mention of said invasion.

There is opportunity there for diplomatic intrigue between the Masters and the Brass Embassy regarding the Bishop.

You may well be right. But we know that there is an Admiralty, and a Foreign Office, and we know that all is not necessarily rosy as between London and the neighbouring territories. So I don’t think it’s a stretch to imagine that the army still exists in some form, whether it’s survivors of the invasion, new conscripts or a combination of both.

The Invasion of Hell never actually made it to Hell. Most of it was fought in the Forgotten Quarter, which is why nobody has learned anything from it. His Amused Lordship actually mentions that although he thinks a future invasion would not succeed, he’d hope to at least learn something.

A fraction of the army did make it to Hell proper. There were survivors even among them. I think the chief reason it’s not mentioned is that it was a failed military venture, twenty years ago. Everyone involved is quite happy for it to be forgotten.

Watchmakers Daughter, and the Dilmun Club. First two that came to my mind within one second, so I’ll ignore the couple-twentiesh-something others that showed up a couple seconds after.

SMEN! Also, now that I’m back at university, I wish I could work on that department again. Or at least do something interesting there.

[spoiler]The location of the conflict isn’t an issue. The essential lesson is what the Regretful Soldier has told us about the enemy.

I think there’s a serious problem. I can’t make the point I want to make without referring to fate-locked material, so I’ll withdraw from the discussion.[/spoiler]

I know this is content that has been available, but since I am impatiently waiting :), I will add it to my list.
I am looking forward to the Face Trade Nex option becoming available again. I have only recently purchased Nex, so I missed it the first time about. I think there are plans for it to eventually migrate to the Nex page? I haven’t foolishly missed it in some currently available storylet, right?

Unless there is a Door Of Poison Cedar waiting for you on Ladybones Road, you haven’t missed it.

[color=#ff9900]This should be available very soon.[/color]

[color=#ff9900]This should be available very soon.[/color][/quote]
[color=#ff9900]And by &quotvery soon&quot I mean &quotnow&quot.[/color]

[quote=Chris Gardiner]
[color=#ff9900]And by &quotvery soon&quot I mean &quotnow&quot.[/color][/quote]
Thank you! :)

Ooh!

Becoming the Imperial Artist or solving the mysteries surrounding it.
Or has it changed yet?