What exactly do you get for recruiting 7 friends?

I don’t remember getting anything special when I did, although I do remember getting a message saying that I’d get something special when I refreshed my actions (I didn’t, as far as I could tell… what was I supposed to get?)

A steaming cup of what is almost certainly not bat guano.

AKA Darkdrop Coffee.

At least, that’s what I got I think.

Hmm… but thats what you normally get for recruiting friends 1-6, right? Wasn’t there supposed to be something special for #7, and wasn’t there supposed to be something special when you refresh your actions after #7 signs up?

There is? I guess I’ll have to sucker a few more friends into my obsession then…

I have shamelessly tried to sucker in my friends, with limited success. I made the mistake of inviting them with one of those special opportunity cards instead of the typical invite message, and it seems those aren’t registering correctly. My friends say they clicked the link, but I have received no notification. Has anyone else had this problem?

I am quite curious as to what the final gift is, myself.

[quote=Little The]I have shamelessly tried to sucker in my friends, with limited success. I made the mistake of inviting them with one of those special opportunity cards instead of the typical invite message, and it seems those aren’t registering correctly. My friends say they clicked the link, but I have received no notification. Has anyone else had this problem?

I am quite curious as to what the final gift is, myself.[/quote]

I unchecked the “e-mail” checkbox when inviting my wife with that disturbing human-heart shaped love card (she’s a biologist, so she got a kick out of it) - she never got the message by facebook at all, so no link. However, when she signed in to the game via facebook (by looking it up on the facebook search), her gift was waiting for her as soon as she picked a face.

Come to think of it, I probably should have filed a bug report over that, but I sort of figured it was my fault somehow.

I’ll probably never find out, because although I’ve recruited well more than seven people to play EBZ, all of them were before the recruitment bonus was even a thing. And the one that was since then must have clicked the wrong link or something because I didn’t get a bonus for that either. Something fishy is going on…

It might just be an increased chance of the coffee. I got some today with no friends recruited.