Well Played, Failbetter.

I wasn’t sure where else to put this, but I felt it needed to be said.

I have dallied at the University, glorying in the pace of academic life for the most part. I saw no reason to start my own Department, as I had heard it would remove some of my favourite storylets.

And then I purchased an Exceptional Friendship for Hallowmas, and thought I’d check out the House of Chimes. Now, I have a great curiosity for things like &quotA Fragment of Black Coral Sculpture&quot. Once Hallowmas is over, I will be working my way through the University content, so I can begin that investigation.

What I wanted to say is, Well Played.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Failbetter games or any evil scheme of theirs.
edited by Avian Overlord on 11/4/2014

from a munchkin point of view, the watchful challenges in POSI areas of wilmot’s end and the war of assassins are more useful. also hunter’s keep is always great.

imho, not worth giving up the 2nd or 1st part of university, just for more watchful storylets.

The point of this game, if there can be said to be one, is to explore all the content.

And Flute Street is interesting content indeed. Flute Street and Theological Husbandry were the reason I first purchased Fate. I really wanted that owl. ^^