Weekly Questions, Beginning 7/11/2016

Are there any items I should get before going into Flute Street?

Nope. And even if there were you can return pretty easily. Explore away.

[quote=Lallinka][quote=suinicide]People can send each other starveling cats by themselves. I have one if you need it for seeking.

Edit: I’m at zee currently, so that’d be sometime in the future.
edited by suinicide on 11/9/2016[/quote]

I don’t need it at this point, but I will, so I started asking around. I’d be glad to have yours, but if you wanna send it to someone who really needs it, then I’ll wait.[/quote]

I assume this is for Seeking. It’s worth noting that if you don’t have any starveling cats while staining your soul the card instead offers you the option to buy one. There are a number random prices available, but the easiest and most reliable one is 77 (or 70, can’t remember for sure) Brilliant Souls which you can get pretty easily from Thefts of a Particular Character.

I acquired a hefty Suspicion at Zee and would like to lower it before I return to London.

Anywhere good to do this?

The IR, or you could land in London, and use bazaar tab items to decrease it, all without ever going to the story tab, and not triggering your arrest.

I’m looking to get either the Cultured Atachee or the Devout Intriguer as my spouse. Do they both appear in the same fate-locked storyline?

Yes, both are from the Foreign Office Fate-locked story.

I recently went NORTH.

While I want a short time to recharge, I would like to know how I could go about restarting with the same email address.

[quote=th8827]I recently went NORTH.

While I want a short time to recharge, I would like to know how I could go about restarting with the same email address.[/quote]

Depending on your provider, you may/should be able to use an email alias that leads to the same main email address.

how many Connection Urchins will I Need to bank for it to be converted in Renown Urchins 40 ? (based on previous Connection/renown convertion rate)[li]
edited by Flynneldariel on 11/11/2016

If I remember right, it should be 261. There were two different conversion rates though, and I believe the other one comes out somewhere around 200.

The formula is: Wanted_Renown * X + 21, where X was 5 for Rubbery, 6 for Docks and 4 for Tomb Colonies.
edited by Chronos on 11/11/2016

The formula is: Wanted_Renown * X + 21, where X was 5 for Rubbery and Docks and 4 for Tomb Colonies.
edited by Chronos on 11/11/2016[/quote]
Pretty sure it was 6 and 5? maybe I’m mistaken, but I know that some of the factions were only giving renown 50 for ~321. EDIT: In other words, they were not giving renown 50 for 300, or 271. I don’t think any faction gave renown 50 for connected 221 yet, either.
edited by Grenem on 11/11/2016

Renown is maxed at 50.

I checked this thread and you are right: it was 6 for Docks.

No, as in were not giving renown 50 for, say, 300, which his formula says should always be the number given. My miscommunication.

Hullo all. Quick question regarding the &quotBound in Diocesan Intrigue&quot content- I’ve just spoken to the Bishop off an opportunity card and he said to come see him again once I’d considered the matter. I went to the Labyrinth under the impression that I could resume the conversation with him there, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Since this is fate-locked, I don’t need too many details, but I was just wondering if I’m waiting for another card to pop up, or if I need to locate the gentleman elsewhere?

EDIT- an opportunity card appears!
edited by Macragg on 11/11/2016

Is there any way to reach the prison without increasing Criminal Record?

Yes - fail to rob the Brass Embassy in the Flit. Do note that you’ll lose all your Hell connection in the process, so you may wish to spend it in the Forgotten Quarter first.

A second, if harder one- During seeking, at a certain point, you can gather memories of chains. Any time you get sent to jail to get one of these, there is no criminal record increase. On the other hand, this is seeking- the chains are more likely to turn out to be harmful than a few cp of criminal record.

I will iterate this again- do not fear criminal record until you hit four, IMO.