Weekly Questions, Beginning 27/06/2016

According to Spacemarine9, you can’t even get the calling card until you’re at SMEN 29: General Seeking Progression As It Stands, Right Now, As Far As I’m Aware (Hopefully) - I was a candle

According to Spacemarine9, you can’t even get the calling card until you’re at SMEN 29: http://saint-arthur.tumblr.com/post/145666811499/general-seeking-progression-as-it-stands-right[/quote]
You need 29 to get it yourself, but you can get it as a gift starting at 21.
[li]

Am I very lucky or the Unsigned Message card pops way to often considering it’s frequency?

just RNG, prepare to pay the RNG God for the luck it’s currently bringing to you.

just RNG, prepare to pay the RNG God for the luck it’s currently bringing to you.[/quote]
Oh, but I am! God knows how many failures I got from Polite Invitation when I was running out of Second Chances. Failures at 94, 96 and even 99 wasn’t something out of the ordinary! :D

So, the new story follows the Unrchin Gangs. thing is I know so little about them. Can you tell me a little about each gang?

The Fisher-Kings stick exclusively to the rooftops, never touching the ground. They use fishing-lines to steal trinkets from passers-by. The Regiment are the most militaristic gang - they’re the ones who got hold of an old cannon. The Knotted Sock are collect scraps - of clothing and of knowledge. They live in a spooky old rookery and fight with weaponised socks. The Noughts and the Crosses spend all their time competing for control of the same three-by-three set of city blocks. Presumably, when one gang gets three-in-a-row, they wipe the board clean and start again.

I begin last month being an exceptionnal fraind, I read in the description that finishing the 3 Revolution stories will give me something. Is it usually an item or should I expect storylet and lore ?

The last two times it was a short story that gave some interesting lore and at the end of it you would get a very nice item(not an item that you couldn’t obtain in any other way but a hard to get item anyways).

The last two times it was a short story that gave some interesting lore and at the end of it you would get a very nice item(not an item that you couldn’t obtain in any other way but a hard to get item anyways).[/quote]
All of them were availible for free players, IIRC. So far, the echo value has been consistently at [Fivefold Enigma]. Never less, never more, though most of them were more hassle to get than their sell price reflects, such as [Supposition of Dread] and [Correspondent’s Comma], among other things.

represent [An trade towards alternative verbiage] that is [roughly equivalent] in meaning. You can always send me a [unwritten letter] to ask for what it means or my reasoning.
edited by Grenem on 7/1/2016

Is the option “A public lecture” in Forgotten Quarter capped when it comes to Connections it gives? Because those are really good boosts for Society, Revolutionaries and Bohemians that I keep getting. Of course, there is that downside of getting a lot of Suspicion, but nothing that can’t be dealt with.

A public lecture is uncapped for Connections.

Is there, in fact, a &quotconnoisseur devil&quot somewhere around who would be especially interested in my Queer Souls, or is that just an interesting background note?

The last two times it was a short story that gave some interesting lore and at the end of it you would get a very nice item(not an item that you couldn’t obtain in any other way but a hard to get item anyways).[/quote]
All of them were availible for free players, IIRC. So far, the echo value has been consistently at [Fivefold Enigma]. Never less, never more, though most of them were more hassle to get than their sell price reflects, such as [Supposition of Dread] and [Correspondent’s Comma], among other things.

represent [An trade towards alternative verbiage] that is [roughly equivalent] in meaning. You can always send me a [unwritten letter] to ask for what it means or my reasoning.
edited by Grenem on 7/1/2016[/quote]
Speaking of this, will I still be able to receive an award if I finish the stories, but my subscription expires

Yes, as long as you have the three items you’ll be able to cash them in for the reward.

edited by Grenem on 7/1/2016[/quote]

I let my EF subscription lapse a while ago, but want to pick up the complete set of these at some point. Which 3 stories are the Revolution ones, just to make sure I have the correct ones?

[quote=Thallo]

I let my EF subscription lapse a while ago, but want to pick up the complete set of these at some point. Which 3 stories are the Revolution ones, just to make sure I have the correct ones?[/quote]

Five minutes to midday, Chimneypot Wars and whatever we’ll get in august.