Weekly Questions, Beginning 18/4/2016

Thank you for the answer. To be honest I had a feeling that the app was related to the incident.

The Newspaper interviews do not progress Hours before the Deadline, right?

As long as you pass the Shadowy check none of the newspaper cards progress Hours before the Deadline. The interview cards do not have a stat check, so you’re extra safe there.

I have 100% success, so I’m good, then.

Just to be safe, how much X copy do I need to make a Newspaper that increases one of the Newspaper reputation stats?

104 total, so you’ll need to play 4 interview cards or 2 cards of the right copy type to get the amount you need.

Is there a way of doing “a name scrawled in blood” 5 without becoming a “bringer of death”?

Yes. Fight feducci, he always survives. chop him into ribbons, and he’ll meet you in the morning hale and hearty.

Ta!

Anything happen if you get 104 in all three?

I don’t think so. I haven’t tried it out myself, but I vaguely remember someone testing that out before.

Anyone know what happened to the Barrister who returns for tea and one-upsmanship on the Bazaar Premises card? Just drew it and she’s missing.

Social invites are on hold for now while they work out some kinks.

I did! It does negative dillysquat.

Social invites are on hold for now while they work out some kinks.[/quote]

Ah, right. That makes sense. I didn’t put it together as a social invite, though of course it is.

I believe that as in K&C the challenger has a slight advantage when the quality levels differ.[li]

I have a question for esteemed forum.
When dying you lose all Iron tokens. Do you also lose Proud Parade of Victories becuase you are kicked out of K&C? DO YOU get kicked out when losing the iron tokens but in the Moon League?
I don’t want to be locked out The Listing Tower card.

I know you don’t get kicked out as long as you have a moon token. Can’t speak for the rest though.

Thank you, Suinicide.
Does any one know if I’ll lose my Proud Parade of Victories upon death?
I have that moon token, so apparently I won’t get kicked from K&C. Don’t want to lock myself out of the Listing Tower card, but I do want to compete the Boatman.

Thank you, Suinicide.
Does any one know if I’ll lose my Proud Parade of Victories upon death?
I have that moon token, so apparently I won’t get kicked from K&C. Don’t want to lock myself out of the Listing Tower card, but I do want to compete the Boatman.[/quote]

Sharing my trial: It does not remove Proud Parade of Victories. Moon league players can die peacefully.