Weekly Questions, 10/04/2017

I total forgot about the extra trifle the devil gives which is worth .3 echoes. but since the soul gain from UB is a range rather than exact number, I rounded it to 18 actions. of course in the long run it should even out at 60 souls.

[quote=Squidimp]Ah, I had totally forgotten about lecturing without concealing identity, thanks.

Out of interest, what items increase suspicion other than the pirate bandanna? I didn’t think there were any.[/quote]

Oops, sorry looks like I misread a suspicion decrease.

You can go to The Pickpocket’s Promenade in the Alleys of Spite and purposely fail. It gives you more Suspicion the more you already have.

If I reset “THE 12:15 FROM MOLOCH STREET” story from FATE page (available from last month) , did I lose massive stat boost received from my first playthrough and get another at the end of new playtrough. Or something else will happen.

It shouldn’t care if you got those stats there or somewhere else. It doesn’t even remember how large that change was, so it couldn’t revert it even if it wanted to.
(also note that it’s not necessarily a boost)

I’ve been looking through an old thread and noticed that one person in said thread seemed to have obtained all of the companions from the previous election. How is this possible?

IIRC you could buy all the campaign rewards with fate.

What is the best way to raise fascinating for Attend to Matters of Romance storylet?

Personally I used the “Write Letters” option.