Weekly Questions, 10/04/2017

It’s a marker for content that’s not ready yet.

What’s the best repeatable source for intriguing snippets? I’m trying to purchase a personal recommendation, since “a polite invitation” apparently disappeared from my deck

Which ambitions are finished?

None of them are finished. Light Fingers is further from completion than the others.

Where is the bottom and the top of the Travertine spiral located?

Grind Stolen Correspondence (the best way is probably ‘Ambush a few couriers for old times’ sake’ from ‘Unfinished Business in Spite’) and convert them into snippets at a 200:53 ratio.
edited by Bertrand Lyndon on 4/12/2017

Sorry I have A Nocturnal Visitor to the Palace Cellars 5 - You’ve revisited the many-locked door in the Palace Cellars. From the wiki it seems that is max. Where to go next? How to escape of the card Back to the Palace cellars? Or it is an unfinished story like Ambition?

You’re stuck with the card forever, unfortunately. It’s an unfinished story.

How do I gain Dramatic Tension while zailing? Specifically in connection with Hunter’s Keep. I tried to grind some in London, but it got reset when I went to zee.

You just gain it after running through the carousel a few times.

Sorry, which carousel? On Hunter’s Keep? I’m still new to zailing and really wish to avoid looking for all related answers on the wiki.

Sorry, yes there’s one on hunter’s keep that raises DT.
edited by suinicide on 4/13/2017

Every time you get to dinner at the house and make a choice, it raises Dramatic Tension and restarts the event chain. Just keep doing things on the island; it’ll get you there.

OH! The ‘Time Passing in the Southern Archipelago’ thingy! Ugh! I completely ignored it. Thanks.

More like one that has been pay-gated. The story is continued in a much more dramatic fashion in the Fate-locked story &quotThe Gift&quot.

More like one that has been pay-gated. The story is continued in a much more dramatic fashion in the Fate-locked story &quotThe Gift&quot.[/quote]
It’s not exactly continued, though, it’s just about adding more on that subject. You’re still stuck with that card, and that quality only influences &quotThe Gift&quot a little.

More like one that has been pay-gated. The story is continued in a much more dramatic fashion in the Fate-locked story &quotThe Gift&quot.[/quote]
Now this is interesting!
Was looking to get The Gift next, but had my doubts. Not anymore!

Now this is interesting!
Was looking to get The Gift next, but had my doubts. Not anymore![/quote]

The gift won’t remove the card from your deck. Its a different story, but one that involves the same actors and places.

Meh… That’s disappointing to hear. If &quotThe Gift&quot removed that card, it would have been even more worthwhile (at least to people who have purchased &quotThe Gift&quot anyway).

I want to get the &quotConnected: The Masters of the Bazaar&quot connection, and I’ve read that the way to get it is to be invited to a revel of the masters, more specifically, I have to be invited by Mr.Wines. So, how do I achieve that? Is it a Opportunity Card? And where should I look for it?

I have my Persuasive at level 80 (level 102 if we count items) and my &quotA Name Signed with a Flourish&quot quality at level four.