Weekly Fallen London Questions, 30/09/2019

Here’s this week’s thread for quick questions!

Can someone confirm that the Urchins branch of “Call in Favours in the Flit” still awards 25 scrap?

I just played it, lost the favours and got the bundle, but the card is still in my hand, and I am not sure the scraps were doled out (I’m very near the 3,200 so keeping track for once).

Yes, it does. I just drew it and got the scraps normally.

Thanks, Jolanda.

I have submitted in the other thread for invitation to Temple club. Just wanted to check, is that option still available. Looks to me like the best way to raise liberation of night…

How many Correspondence Plaques does one approximately need to get from SotC 10 to SotC 21?

Last time I counted it was 2750 plaques, 176 extraordinary implications and 176 aeolian screams. Mind minimal Watchful requirement though - it would be much more of bottleneck. 265 Watchful got me to 17, 270 is enough for 18 and for 21 you need 300. Which is more or less requires 2-3 moods.

That’s… a lot of screams. Looks like I’ll have to make some more trips from the spires of the bazaar. Thanks for doing the math.

Maybe don’t try to save all pack before starting. First of all, working on this little project will wound you a lot, so you will need to take pauses. Second of all, Watchful limit is harsh.
Screams appear a lot as rare success in some of unfinished businesses - shriek hunting in Ladybones, footpadry in Watchmaker’s …

I have a Bottle of Four City Airag: Year of the Boar (not Tortoise). How in the hell did I get it and what is if for? I just did a presumptuous opportunity, but unlike Year of the Tortoise, I can’t sell it and it’s in a different spot.

Seems to be the special item from My Kingdom for a Pig. No season conclusion for this one, yet. Should be next in line.

[quote=Ragnar Degenhand]Can someone confirm that the Urchins branch of “Call in Favours in the Flit” still awards 25 scrap?

I just played it, lost the favours and got the bundle, but the card is still in my hand, and I am not sure the scraps were doled out (I’m very near the 3,200 so keeping track for once).[/quote]

Yes. It does.

Thanks, I honestly think I just saw the icon and assumed it was my reward, at 62.50, but yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks.