Weekly Fallen London Questions, 27/11/2018

Well now I got a question that I’m sure quite a lot of people have asked and have been answered. Allow me to join the masses:

Why do all lodging cards begin with “Tower of”?

Style, of course. Why call a quality Marsh-Mired in Dreams of Sustenenance versus calling it “thingy that prevents you from doing regrettable things related to candles” (SMEN)?

[quote=Ixc]Style, of course. Why call a quality Marsh-Mired in Dreams of Sustenenance versus calling it “thingy that prevents you from doing regrettable things related to candles” (SMEN)?[/quote]Have an upvote for the stylish description!

Due to reasons, I have yet been banished from the Court nor did I advance the Labyrinth.

1. Am I missing anything if I get banished and rebuild my reputation afterwards?
  2. Do I need to have Successful Terms as Governor and advance the Lab to get to the Court of the Wakeful Eye?
  3. How is December treating you already? :)

You need to have Successful terms as Governor to get to the Court, and you only get those by been banished from the Queen’s court, yes. I am not sure if Labyrinth storyline is connected to it, though, as I had already concluded that one.

I’m also not sure if you have to have done the Labyrinth of Tigers to go to the Court of the Wakeful Eye, but going isn’t that useful if you haven’t progressed enough to get to the fifth coil of the labyrinth.