Weekly Fallen London Questions, 09/12/2019

Here’s this quick’s week questions thread!

If some L.B. of a rat were to steal some of my precious precious candles, can I regain them even though The Road is closed to me?
edited by NNNnobody on 12/12/2019

[quote=NNNnobody]If some L.B. of a rat were to steal some of my precious precious candles, can I regain them even though The Road is closed to me?
edited by NNNnobody on 12/12/2019[/quote]Arthur and Beau are closed to you, and if you lose Beau, you lose the ability to regain Cerise. Destin can always be regained, and because of that, you can always regain Erzulie. Fortigan requires the other candles, and consequently can not be regained if you lose Arthur or Beau. Gawain requires Fortigan, but the rats can’t take away your head.

In summary, only Destin and Erzulie can be regained.

When does Mr. Sacks show up?

Starting on Dec 25, Mr Sacks will appear 12 times in your opportunity deck, on cards named &quotDay 1&quot to &quotDay 12&quot. This does not mean that you’ll miss out on one if you can’t be online/forget to log in on one of those days! If you’ve drawn and played Day 1 before Jan 6, you’ll be able to draw all the others too. But note that you have to draw all 12 to unlock Penstock’s Wicket. Those cards are quite frequent though, you usually do not have to look long for them unless the RNG holds a special hatred for you (also, the cards become pinned universal storylets at some point - last year it was Jan 15).
https://community.failbettergames.com/topic21014-christmas-in-the-neath-a-guide.aspx
by :CHRISTMAS IN THE NEATH: A GUIDE
edited by chiche on 12/15/2019