Weekly Fallen London Questions, 04/02/2019

Here’s this week’s thread for quick questions!

How’s everybody enjoying this winter’s last month?

How many actions is the Flute Street carousel total? I’m trying to math something out and I don’t want to spend the actions to go check.

My notes say 24 actions for the entire cycle including the final step/reset.

My notes say 24 actions for the entire cycle including the final step/reset.[/quote]

Gracias.

Anyone else’s TTH have a random mention of Direful Reflections not increasing right at the end?

[quote=Arcengal]Anyone else’s TTH have a random mention of Direful Reflections not increasing right at the end?[/quote]I hadn’t even realized they’d stopped mentioning that until now. Any remaining lacre is transformed into Direful Reflections at the end of the Neathmas season, and so if you have no remaining pails, you will not gain any Direful Reflections.

For quite a while, that message regularly appeared in TTH even outside of this season. I assume Failbetter fixed that with one of the reworks patches.

Do we know when The Rewards of Citizenship will close? For that matter, I seem to remember something about Regnant Coins disappearing, but I don’t see anything about this in any of the flavour text or descriptions. Can anyone confirm my memory, or would I be able to keep my Coins forever?

So you have your coins, ey? Can’t remember if they were supposed to be gone or just the story, but a support mail may clarify that
For those that sold their soul using the Vice card (Trade Soul card), do you lose An Intimate of Devils quality when doing so?

[quote=Skinnyman]
For those that sold their soul using the Vice card (Trade Soul card), do you lose An Intimate of Devils quality when doing so?[/quote]
I’ve sold my soul a few times. City Vices: What Profit? does not affect Intimate Devils at all, nor does any other way of selling your soul aside from being intimate with said devils.

Shhhhh! The Coins were slated to disappear at the end of 2018:

http://community.failbettergames.com/topic26635-fallen-londons-mysteries-regnant-coins.aspx#post227997

Right, that’s what I thought. I’m gonna keep very quiet now and see how long I can get away with this for.

Is there a way to count the value of ALL your possessions?
I know there was browser plugin, but its broken after site redesign

Goat Farmer is under new management and works with the redesign.
edited by Tyrconnell on 2/7/2019

If my Procurer of Savage Beasts is higher than three, can I still become a Monster Hunter?

I’m asking because Mine is currently six and the Wiki was not clear if PoSB needed to be exactly 3

Unless the wiki explicitly says exactly 3, it should be 3 minimum.

Whoops I didn’t see this thread before I made a post with my own question.
http://community.failbettergames.com/topic27253-myself-titles.aspx#post235009

What’s the fastest/most efficient way to gain First City Coins? I’m working my way through Heart’s Desire and collecting them’s been slow going so far.

Strictly speaking, the fastest/most efficient way is the 38 Fate option.

Without Fate, it’s the museum of mistakes option, assuming you have an alt/trusted acquaintance

There’s a thread where you can ask people to donate them to you. That was how I got my stash (from several people, not just one). So if you get in touch, I’ll happily let you have 30 of them (the standard number).
I’ve also done the MoM route for someone, but that’s a bit of a pain.