Very Moody

So, I had been hoarding two moods in preparation for Courier’s Footprint, and tonight was the night. I used one and achieved my goal, and with the actions I had left decided to use my remaining mood to increase my Persuasive enough to increase my Rubbery renown. I do so, and with still some action remain I draw a hand of cards and lo and behold, another moodǃ I figured why not and used to too, making Illuvatar simultaneously Preternaturally Intent, Alight with Passion, and Fired with Ferocity, and quite possibly the moodiest man in London.

[quote=Tymek]So, I had been hoarding two moods in preparation for Courier’s Footprint, and tonight was the night. I used one and achieved my goal, and with the actions I had left decided to use my remaining mood to increase my Persuasive enough to increase my Rubbery renown. I do so, and with still some action remain I draw a hand of cards and lo and behold, another moodǃ I figured why not and used to too, making Illuvatar simultaneously Preternaturally Intent, Alight with Passion, and Fired with Ferocity, and quite possibly the moodiest man in London.
[/quote]

Impressive! Such a splendid run of luck should count as an achievement in its own right (though you could certainly boast about making it to Courier’s Footprint, on the achievements thread).

I wonder if it’s possible to acquire multiple of the same mood at once, if you use the equivalent option on both cards.

No, it is not possible. The options set the mood to exactly 1. However, you could have multiple different moods, but they’ll all dissipate after the first one reaches one hour, as same living stories don’t stack and they made the living story wipe all four kinds in same time.