Unofficial Election Poll: With whom do you side?

A Unoffical poll to decide the mayor of London! Now with the winner of the unoffcial poll, and Mr Eaten because he is so topical right now.

I encourage you to vote for the actual options given to us, but I would be remiss if I did not add the former as unoffcial winner and the latter as topic of the day.

Thanks God people know not to pick the Bishop, anyways, I think a poll with only the 3 given candidates would be a much better option just to see who would vote for who when we get to vote in the actual game.

On the other hand, you picked him for his moustache or his poster, not because you want to die, so that’s a bonus.

Wait. How many times are we going to &quotvote&quot for London’s Mayor? Is this vote going to have any game impact, or is it just a fun sideline?

Fun sideline. My guess is there’ll be an ingame storyline where you can vote, join the campaign, and more, sometime in the near future. This is not that storyline. Note the unofficial in the title.

Fun sideline. My guess is there’ll be an ingame storyline where you can vote, join the campaign, and more, sometime in the near future. This is not that storyline. Note the unofficial in the title.[/quote]

Thanks. I saw the &quotunofficial&quot in the title of this thread, but I also see that FBG is now selling campaign posters on its store site.

Speaking purely for myself, we’ve had two &quotunofficial&quot polls already. The current one is number three, and it’s getting kind of frustrating, voting and re-voting with no end! I’m giving up and voting for NiteBrite, who at least will ACT! My character/s can do what they like, if the election madness actually reaches FL. :-)

ALL SHALL BE VOTES AND ALL MANNER OF THINGS SHALL BE VOTES

Fun sideline. My guess is there’ll be an ingame storyline where you can vote, join the campaign, and more, sometime in the near future. This is not that storyline. Note the unofficial in the title.[/quote]

Thanks. I saw the &quotunofficial&quot in the title of this thread, but I also see that FBG is now selling campaign posters on its store site.

Speaking purely for myself, we’ve had two &quotunofficial&quot polls already. The current one is number three, and it’s getting kind of frustrating, voting and re-voting with no end! I’m giving up and voting for NiteBrite, who at least will ACT! My character/s can do what they like, if the election madness actually reaches FL. :-)[/quote]

I agree with you 100%. Vote Catherine Raymond for no more votes!

Speaking purely for myself, we’ve had two &quotunofficial&quot polls already. The current one is number three, and it’s getting kind of frustrating, voting and re-voting with no end! I’m giving up and voting for NiteBrite, who at least will ACT! My character/s can do what they like, if the election madness actually reaches FL. :-)[/quote]
The voting will continue until the voters get bored.

I agree with you 100%. Vote Catherine Raymond for no more votes![/quote]

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Koh, but my character Catherine Raymond is going off to Seek the Name and couldn’t be bothered with being Mayor, and my main character cathyr19355, who would be delighted to serve, isn’t much interested in campaigning. ;-)

Nitebrite, of course.

(Of the actual options, Sinning Jenny. The Bishop would make by far the more entertaining speeches, but Sinning Jenny wins for all-around awesomeness. Enthusiastic support!)

[quote=thedeadlymoose]Nitebrite, of course.

(Of the actual options, Sinning Jenny. The Bishop would make by far the more entertaining speeches, but Sinning Jenny wins for all-around awesomeness. Enthusiastic support!)[/quote]

I understand your position, Moose (if I may be so bold as to call you that), and Jenny would probably make an excellent Mayor. But my main character has a fixation on destroying Hell, so she will vote for the Bishop, and all other considerations be damned.

Yeah, Sara’s pretty much contractually bound to vote for the Bishop. My other characters are up in the air, though I think Gloria’s favoured candidate would be Sinning Jenny.

I just want to see what NiteBrite’s campaign poster looks like. And also her slogan. That’s it.

The Contrarian. Just because.

My slogan: “No”

its up to you whether this is nitebrite’s poster or mr eaten’s
maybe… it’s both