Uncovering Secrets Frame in Gold (Fate locked)

SPOILER
I am at the point where the Forger tells me that he finished uncovering the painting and I have the option of either trust him or forcing him to continue.
I don’t want to lose my connection with the Forger (I threw myself into jail to get him) but neither do I want to finish the story earlier by selling the painting now.
Any suggestion?

The decision you make is all your own. That’s what makes this story so worthwhile. Are you willing to risk your friendship to learn all there is to know? Or are your friends worth more than the dark knowledge you might gain?

Let’s be clear - if what you’re looking for from this story is a monetary reward, then trust the Forger and sell the painting. Now is the best time for you to do that. Continuing further will not help you turn a profit.

However, if what you’re looking for is knowledge, then your decision is much more difficult, and nobody can make it for you. You have to decide whether or not it’s worth the consequences.

Ask yourself WWNBD?
The story of the painting will finish either way at that point. But persisting with your inquiry will open a new option in another place. It’s a super rare place though. There is very little chance you will actually see it. On the other hand, if you value your friendship you probably should stop at that point

[quote=Fhoenix]Ask yourself WWNBD?
The story of the painting will finish either way at that point. But persisting with your inquiry will open a new option in another place. It’s a super rare place though. There is very little chance you will actually see it. On the other hand, if you value your friendship you probably should stop at that point[/quote]

On the other, other hand, if you only ‘value’ your friendship in Nex, you can always go back to prison and pick up another forger.

Although who knows if he is the same as the genuine original…ironic really.