Unable to subscribe

I tried using paypal to subscribe, and it asked me to input my credit card into. it was odd, but I went ahead and did it. it then said my credit card was invalid, and I am unable to get out of the paypal option to choose anything else. If failbetter doesn’t want my money that’s fine I guess, I just sort of wanted to do the story this month. Also I went to report a bug and it wouldn’t do anything when i clicked the &quotreport bug&quot button.

[color=#e53e00]Please send support requests (re the bug or the subscription problem) to: support@failbettergames.com. We don’t always spot things here, and can’t address them here either. [/color]

[color=#e53e00]Please send support requests (re the bug or the subscription problem) to: support@failbettergames.com. We don’t always spot things here, and can’t address them here either. [/color][/quote]

So there’s no solution?

They’ll be able to work out a solution for you if you send an email in to support@failbettergames.com to let them know about the issue.

Was your card already registered with the site for Fate buying or similar? I had this problem before I realised I needed to enter new card details as my bank had sent me a new one recently.

[color=#0066ff]We can help, but it isn’t prudent to discuss credit card issues in a public forum. Please send us an email and we’ll look into it for you.[/color][li]