Unable to invite players to join the game

First of all, sorry if this is the wrong place, but I couldn’t find any technical support or bug-related sub forum.

I can’t invite players to join the game anymore. For background, I am signed into the game using twitter, and am attempting to use the twitter name of a person to invite them. When I put in the person’s twitter name and click the Invite button, nothing happens. It just brings me back to the invite page. However, if I then click back or input the person’s name again and click invite a second time, it gives me a message like I successfully invited them. (Or in the case of the invites that have a chance to fail, sometimes it just gives me the fail message).

Except I never actually invite the person. A tweet from my account is never sent.

I have tried signing in and out of both twitter and Fallen London, and even revoked access on my twitter account to StoryNexus and gave it permission again (in case somehow the permissions to tweet got screwed up), but nothing has worked.

Anyone have any ideas what is going on?

[quote=Mad_Scientist]First of all, sorry if this is the wrong place, but I couldn’t find any technical support or bug-related sub forum.

I can’t invite players to join the game anymore. For background, I am signed into the game using twitter, and am attempting to use the twitter name of a person to invite them. When I put in the person’s twitter name and click the Invite button, nothing happens. It just brings me back to the invite page. However, if I then click back or input the person’s name again and click invite a second time, it gives me a message like I successfully invited them. (Or in the case of the invites that have a chance to fail, sometimes it just gives me the fail message).

Except I never actually invite the person. A tweet from my account is never sent.

I have tried signing in and out of both twitter and Fallen London, and even revoked access on my twitter account to StoryNexus and gave it permission again (in case somehow the permissions to tweet got screwed up), but nothing has worked.

Anyone have any ideas what is going on?[/quote]

Best to chuck this one at the Masters: support@failbettergames.com
edited by babelfishwars on 1/1/2015

I’ve contacted support, still working on figuring it out. Out of curiosity, has anyone else had trouble inviting players via twitter lately?