Trying to find a way into the university

I’ve been trying to get into the university recently, and I don’t have enough memories of distant shores, so I tried getting in using the ‘scholar of the correspondence’- the only problem is, I have NO idea how to get it :/ I can’t find any tips, and I think that the designers might have changed how you get it now… can anyone confirm this? and can anyone tell me how to become a scholar? thank you so much to anyone that can help :([li]

You can become a scholar in the Forgotten Quarter at ~70+? Watchful. You need some Correspondence Stones.[li][/li]
edited by Aximillio on 8/5/2013

[quote=Aximillio]You can become a scholar in the Forgotten Quarter at ~70+? Watchful. You need some Correspondence Stones.[li][/li]
edited by Aximillio on 8/5/2013[/quote]

[li]
See, I think they’ve changed a few things… I’ve been looking for ways to get the corresspondence stones, and I haven’t been able to find any of the events that get you corresspondence stones… am I right in thinking that the only way to get them is to do a specific expedition? because JEEZ, those things take years to do :p

Yep, you’re correct.

fair enough :P thank you! :)[li]

Can I have any hints as to where to look for Correspondence Stones or what can unlock them? I’ve completed both available (non-Fate locked) expeditions more than once, I have Archeologist 4, and there’s still no sign of the stones.[li]
edited by H H November on 8/13/2013[/li][li]
edited by H H November on 8/13/2013

You might need to some of the Forgotten quarter options to get the right expedition available? It’s hard to tell when it’s changed from when I did it.