Time the Healer Not Arriving?

It’s been three weeks now and I have not received the time the healer event. And while having no drop in making waves is not terrible I would like to receive payment for my profession.

The fact that I still get the event on my Alt. leads me to believe it’s a bug. However when I submitted a bug report I never got any response and the event still isn’t appearing which leads me to believe it either isn’t a bug, or I somehow submitted the report wrong. So I’m wondering if anyone else is having this problem and if there’s something I might be doing accidentally in game to block the event?

It may simply just be in the support queue. When you emailed them ( support@failbettergames.com ), did you get an automated reply message? If not, I’d try to resend. If you did, it’s just a matter of waiting. They fix problems in the order that they get them, so you may just have people in ahead of you, I have never heard of them NOT getting to something.

Also, not to be mean/rude or anything, but they do ask that bug reports not be posted in the forum. I do hope that your issue gets a satisfactory resolution, however!

[color=#C2B280]Katarina, I’ve looked into this. Alexis sent you an email on the 21st which should clear things up: could you check your spam folder, and if you still can’t find it, drop us another email? Thanks![/color]