Time the Healer Glitch

Time, the Healer just came twice in two minutes for me. I’d like my Notability back, thank you.[li]

[color=#e53e00] My usual plea: support@failbettergames.com with character name and username, please! [/color]
[color=#e53e00]
[/color][color=#e53e00]I spotted this thread, but I do not usually check the forum for bugs - I’m here because I’m excited about Eleutheria. If you don’t send me a ticket, unless something is impacting everyone, I won’t know you’re affected. [/color]

… is my text looking redder than normal? Odd.
edited by babelfishwars on 7/25/2018

I had this problem last week and Olivia kindly restored my notability after I emailed support.

This week, something curious happened. I, again, got two ThT at the same time. However, the second one did not change my MW or my Notability

[quote=genesis]I had this problem last week and Olivia kindly restored my notability after I emailed support.

This week, something curious happened. I, again, got two ThT at the same time. However, the second one did not change my MW or my Notability[/quote]

Hee. Well, I suppose that’s progress of a sort… We’re all off the clock now, but get your tickets in and I’ll wrestle them tomorrow. Sorry/Thank you!

[quote=genesis]I had this problem last week and Olivia kindly restored my notability after I emailed support.[/quote]Same here. Olivia sorted it out almost immediately. People on the subreddit have reported this happening to them as well:

I seem to have been spared from this bug, but if I hadn’t been, would it have been fine for me to enjoy the extra menace reduction and bonus Professional Perk while still maintaining my Notability due to the numerous parties in Veilgarden that some weeks give me enough Making Waves that I could withstand a double drop?

Had this on one of my accounts - guess which? The only one with any Notability, of course! But Olivia fixed it right away <3

Happened to me as well. I will email support! <3

??