Thoughts on Exceptional Friendship

I didn’t know about that thing either, I thought London was just a big (bad) zone and that it didn’t matter for your deck whether you were trying to read a book in your lodgings or having fun with devils in the Forgotten Quarter.

Personnally I have almost always been an Exceptional Friend (I must have played one week, maybe two before deciding I liked the game enough to subscribe and play fate-locked stories) and I don’t regret it one bit. I don’t want to waste any action and being able to play every 6 hours is extremely convenient for me, because during workday I can play when I wake up, at my lunch break and then when I go home (or before leaving work). I really like that routine.

And it’s the weasel, that shy weasel. It got something… The paleness, the shape of its head, its sad little eye… Oh, the searing enigmas that must thrive behind that eye.

There’s been at least one case where you needed to enter the House of Chimes in order to continue a story, although you may still be talking about just making sure you’ll continue to have access to it beyond the ordinary period of one month.
(Apologies for the bump.)

I don’t know about the first EF story but I started a new alt in June and for June’s and July’s you only needed to be an EF as the option to continue the story didn’t need you to have made the choice. As long as that continues to be true I won’t be choosing for that alt as I want to open a few more of the options before deciding.