This can't be good (spoilers)

Leave it to a temperance campaigner to get the lord of horror hunger and nightmares completely stoned out of its mind.

New question to ask in debates: "What is your proposed method of dealing with Mr Eaten?

The DTC will get him honey-mazed off all the excess honey, though probably unintentionally. The Detective will just arrest him. Feducci would just duel him, I guess. (What bets would be involved, though?)

[quote=Optimatum]New question to ask in debates: &quotWhat is your proposed method of dealing with Mr Eaten?

The DTC will get him honey-mazed off all the excess honey, though probably unintentionally. The Detective will just arrest him. Feducci would just duel him, I guess. (What bets would be involved, though?)[/quote]

Considering Feducci, bets would most assuredly be involved. I don’t think it would be as one sided in Mr. Eaten’s favor either, considering Feducci’s past accomplishments.

Feducci wouldn’t fight him if it was.
edited by Isaac Zienfried on 7/3/2017

[li]
…DAMN IT.

This is easily the only moment I’ve ever come to seriously rethinking my candidate. That is a noble goal; just think, since all the lategame Seekers are slowly becoming akin to Mr. Eaten, does that mean THEY get stoned too?

[li]
…DAMN IT.

This is easily the only moment I’ve ever come to seriously rethinking my candidate. That is a noble goal; just think, since all the lategame Seekers are slowly becoming akin to Mr. Eaten, does that mean THEY get stoned too?[/quote]

So it’s now more like &quotA vote for DTC is a vote to get all Seekers stoned? :)

…We may argue for temperance, but hopefully you’ll all do a little less, er, ‘consumption’ while honey-mazed…

Are you kidding, this is only increasing my dedication to the DTC. What a visionary!

Something about giving a certain ravenous well-dwelling entity access to the saccharine fantasies (and minds) of honey-dreamers seems a tad reckless to me.

Then again, maybe some color will get our delicious friend out of his funk.
edited by FireOfUnknownOrigin on 7/4/2017

… maybe a little treat of honey might calm mr &quotI haunt wells&quot down a bit…

I think it fairly likely that both the Detective and the DTC would assume that Mr. Eaten’s manifestations are figments of Certain People’s imaginations.

Feducci would know better, I think, but I also think he’d keep his mouth shut on the subject.