These damnable Messages!

(499 days ago) Libitina2 failed to guess your strategy but still murdered you! They found no spare change on your body.
(500 days ago) Libitina2 tried to murder you but you escaped! They failed to guess your strategy.
(500 days ago) Libitina2 tried to murder you but you escaped! They failed to guess your strategy.

Yeah, okay, I GET IT. How can I just delete all this cruft without having to confirm every single deletion with a popup? Or at least an entire screenful at a time?

They are coming up in odd batches, aren’t they? Oh goodness, when the K&C ones start in mine I shudder to think how long it’ll take. At least it’s easy enough to click with mouse and confirm with space/enter/etc.

[color=00ffff]We’re planning to delete messages older that September 2011, so this shouldn’t be a problem for much longer. [/color]
[color=00ffff]
[/color]
[color=00ffff]Can I gently remind people that the best place for this sort of information to is the Feedback forum where we can properly track it? Thanks![/color]