The wedding of the year! (seeking rats, advice)

UPDATE: Thanks to everyone who sent threads! We now have enough remaining various objects to hit 10,000 organizing. There will be a separate thread to thank everyone who donated rats/first city coins/packages, and wedding invites will go out within the next two weeks!

Update from Greg and Nyxy, 08/28/18: we now have at least 5,700 organising, with 1,000 organising held in reserve for the final push, meaning we’re 2/3rds of the way there! Still accepting donations. Our Bazaar Wedding is on track to happen in or before November.

UPDATE, 06/11/2018: Thank you to everyone who’s sent something so far–we’re at more than 3,333 Organising! 1/3rd of the way there. Gifts still cheerfully accepted. And the Bohemians card finally showed up :-) . My Fallen London profession now matches my Surface profession.

Hi, FL! The delightful Nyxy and I have made the INSANE decision to have a wedding at the Bazaar, requiring 10,000 organising. We are off to a strong start, with 1,300+ organising, and I’m grinding rats and have spent some treasures already. I’m switching careers to Author for the weekly wedding-friendly rewards as soon as that DARN BOHEMIANS CARD decides to show up. Two requests:

1. If you’re able to send me (or Nyxy) a gift of rats to put towards the wedding, every little bit helps (and guarantees you an invite!) We are not be funding our wedding entirely through rats like some awesome folk, but I think rats are the only Organising currency that can be gifted.

2. Are there any other Organising items that are easy to grind beyond rats and touching love stories?

We look forward to inviting you all! Hope your false-spring is going well.

My profile: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/GregM
Nyxy’s: http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/profile/Nyxy
edited by GregM on 6/11/2018
edited by GregM on 6/11/2018
edited by GregM on 8/28/2018
edited by GregM on 10/11/2018

Don’t forget, there are other ways to send funds too. First City Coins and surprise packages, for example, are common gifts sent for additional funds. As for grindable Organising supplies, rats are most likely your best bet. Though I do recommend trying out any options that strike your fancy, if nothing else for the flavor text. Best of luck to you two!
edited by Sir Joseph Marlen on 5/7/2018

Sending rats your way! Nyxy’s way, to be precise. I could not find your name on my list for some reason.
edited by Jolanda Swan on 5/10/2018

UPDATE, 06/11/2018: Thank you to everyone who’s sent something so far–we’re at more than 3,333 Organising! 1/3rd of the way there. Gifts still cheerfully accepted. And the Bohemians card finally showed up :-) . My Fallen London profession now matches my Surface profession.

Still needing rats?

My sources say yes!

OHHHHHHH yes. I will need rats until at least September. (And thank you!)

Necro-ing this thread: Nyxy and I are approximately 2/3rds of the way to being able to fund our wedding! And yes, we can still use your gifts of rats/First City Coins/whatever you can spare. At this point, all donors are guaranteed invitations to what will surely be one of two weddings of the decade.

Many thanks to our generous donors so far (alphabetical): μαρσ, astuteham, cathyr, Jolanda Swan, Kalitha Dukensmore, Kitty Rambunctious, laskaris, lxc, Maria Konstantynoplska, Nezher, PhiriUlfur, Sir Joseph Marlen, The Revered Abolitionist, The Six Fingered Merchant, Vaal Lintine, and to Genitech, Professor Sian Kan, John McCabe-Dansted, and zerogravitas365 for assistance in other areas.