The Truest Form of Politics: Bribery [Stuff]

I miss Mayor Jenny already. None of these candidates have what she does. And, so, I must ask: who will give me the most appealing trinket?

[And that’s an invitation, if others are inclined, to share what items are offered by each candidate/occupation. Thanks!]

The detective gives the best shadowy hat!
(Feducci gives the best dangerous hat, but ignore him)

The Dauntless Temperance Campaigner’s hat might not be great, but it IS a bearskin. Bearskins are awesome.

Also, if you’re looking for other kinds of ‘trinkets’, we’re willing to supply you with some coins, some surprise packages, social actions… send me a private message.

The DTC’s hat is also the only Respectable hat.
And what’s the point of being Victorian if you aren’t respectable?

Whilst this is true, I can’t help but feel it was neither a happy or healthy bear that died to give us this monstrosity:

And how does bearskin fit in with that horrible DTC woman’s alleged love of animals anyway? I suppose you could argue it was best to put the poor thing out of its misery…

Now, I’ll be the first to admit that my Epicurean War-Helm is also a thing of horror, but at least it seems appropriate.

Would it be hypocritical to bribe an election in favor of a candidate rooting out corruption? Yes, yes it would. But no one suggested I was perfect either, so anything’s fair game.

Where is London even getting bearskins, anyway?

Still importing them from the Surface? Or is there a preserve of bears somewhere in the Neath? Strange bears. Neath bears…

(I would buy an Exceptional Story about neath-bears if anyone wrote it. Just to say.)

[quote=Teaspoon]Where is London even getting bearskins, anyway?

Still importing them from the Surface? Or is there a preserve of bears somewhere in the Neath? Strange bears. Neath bears…
[/quote]

Cave bears!
edited by Lady Sapho Byron on 6/28/2017

Feducci’s hat comes with a nice helping of unique lore about the Elder Continent! And it’s the best Dangerous hat! Plus, it’s Dreaded, which helps you with a very annoying heist card! All in all the best, I think.[li]

The Detective’s hat is TIED for the best Watchful hat, with two other hats, both of which are available year-round, and the Campaigner’s isn’t the best anything.

Vote Feducci! From strength, victory! From victory, glory!

[quote=Gul al-Ahlaam]Feducci’s hat comes with a nice helping of unique lore about the Elder Continent! And it’s the best Dangerous hat! Plus, it’s Dreaded, which helps you with a very annoying heist card! All in all the best, I think.[li]

The Detective’s hat is TIED for the best Watchful hat, with two other hats, both of which are available year-round, and the Campaigner’s isn’t the best anything.

Vote Feducci! From strength, victory! From victory, glory![/quote]
The Detective’s Hat is +8 shadowy and +1 Bizarre.
[/li]