The spam poster is back

Whoever they are they really want us to use dark vaedic magic…

At least he seems to be constrained to just one forum at the moment. So his blood is only on my livingroom carpet. I’m expecting he’ll start screaming and running around the house soon enough however…

Bad Santa!

Is their dark magic perhaps a ploy to influence next years mayoral election? Dirty tactics before the candidates were announced!

Perhaps an attempt at getting favor from the Bazaar? I feel our space crab would be rather interested in manipulative love magic.

I think Dean called it.

However, I’m afraid the spammer is bound to be disappointed – we all know artificially created love-stories don’t cut it at all. Too much of that sort of thing and the Pigs will start waking up again.

I bet it’s those… uh…

I’m not sure actually.

[color=#ff9900]Bloody hell. [/color]
[color=#ff9900]
[/color]
[color=rgb(255, 153, 0)]Delete delete delete delete[/color]

Go Chris! Or Mr. Gardiner. Or Admin Chris? It doesn’t matter. Save us from Bad Santa!

[quote=Chris Gardiner][color=#ff9900]Bloody hell. [/color]
[color=#ff9900]
[/color]
[color=rgb(255, 153, 0)]Delete delete delete delete[/color][/quote]

Pssst, care to strike a blow for freedom my friend? If you leave them people who are against the revolution and don’t know that these love stories wouldn’t work will use up their money and we will have a better chance!

[color=#ff9900]He’s got a naughty list and a nice list but it doesn’t matter which one you’re on, everyone gets spam.[/color]

[color=#ff9900]He’s got a naughty list and a nice list but it doesn’t matter which one you’re on, everyone gets spam.[/color][/quote]

Nightmares has increased to 7 - THEY ARE COMING THEY ARE COMING THEY ARE COMING!

[color=#ff9900]He’s got a naughty list and a nice list but it doesn’t matter which one you’re on, everyone gets spam.[/color][/quote]
This made me hungry. I do love me a good can of spam.