The possibility of resetting Dangerous progress...

With the Persuasive update, I reset back to the start so I could play it through again (despite being at 200).
With the Watchful update, I was already sufficiently far ahead that I could not replay anything.

With the Dangerous update, I’ve got the option to reset it but I’m uncertain what to do. I’ve already proceeded through the Labyrinth of Tigers and have my own Somnolent Hyaena, spent some fate to begin the conclusion of the Jack Of Smiles case (I grabbed cutlery then traced footsteps), and I also have an Albino Rat though I’m not sure if that will make any difference whatsoever to the rat infestation if I attempt to replay anything.

It’s been some time since I’ve done those stories, but I remember parts of it being a bit of a grind - though I’m not sure whether that’s because I had low Dangerous, or because a ton of actions need to be poured in, to progress.
On the one hand, I kinda want to re-experience the storyline. But on the other hand, I don’t want to spent a ton of actions only to find I hadn’t missed much at all.

Would anyone like to suggest their thoughts? Possibly what they themselves have chosen, or what they recommend I do? :-)

I went back to the beginning – despite the fact that many of the Dangerous stories are interminably long grinds (vermin-free, big rat, duels, exhibits) and I did it… for the quirks. Some high levels of those are only available at the tracker gates, or close to only. Just got my Daring over 12 finally!

I went back to the beginning, I quite enjoy the dangerous content and decided it might be fun to go through it all again. Also this way I will know that the Arachnologist quality is definitely because I killed the thing and I didn’t run away and let it burn :)

I did decide differently for my alts - especially the youngest one who has only recently captured the Spider Council for Mr Inch and was taking severe wounds to get that far

[quote=lady ciel ]I went back to the beginning, I quite enjoy the dangerous content and decided it might be fun to go through it all again. Also this way I will know that the Arachnologist quality is definitely because I killed the thing and I didn’t run away and let it burn :)

I did decide differently for my alts - especially the youngest one who has only recently captured the Spider Council for Mr Inch and was taking severe wounds to get that far[/quote]

Speaking of… I’ve heard they had changed the Acquiring Exhibits for the Labyrinth of Tigers so that it could still be started even if you had access to the Labyrinth of Tigers. Any idea where I should go to begin that one? :-D
(I missed out on my first run through because I purchased access to the location too early, and I don’t want to miss it a second time around.)

I found it handy to reset all the way to the beginning if you haven’t capped Dangerous - you can go though the stories quick and easy, not miss out on the big choices, get a nice boost to Dangerous and starting a rat infestation at a Spire-Emporium of the Bazaar or other equally important places.

[quote=Kittenpox][quote=lady ciel ]I went back to the beginning, I quite enjoy the dangerous content and decided it might be fun to go through it all again. Also this way I will know that the Arachnologist quality is definitely because I killed the thing and I didn’t run away and let it burn :)

I did decide differently for my alts - especially the youngest one who has only recently captured the Spider Council for Mr Inch and was taking severe wounds to get that far[/quote]

Speaking of… I’ve heard they had changed the Acquiring Exhibits for the Labyrinth of Tigers so that it could still be started even if you had access to the Labyrinth of Tigers. Any idea where I should go to begin that one? :-D
(I missed out on my first run through because I purchased access to the location too early, and I don’t want to miss it a second time around.)[/quote]

It would be in Wolfstack Docks.

I ended up resetting Dangerous. I think I know the choices I’ll make, and my Dangerous is lagging behind the others (and it’s better do to actual story than grind second chances in order to progress. ^_^ ) Thankyou for the replies, all!

[quote=Sara Hysaro][quote=Kittenpox]Speaking of… I’ve heard they had changed the Acquiring Exhibits for the Labyrinth of Tigers so that it could still be started even if you had access to the Labyrinth of Tigers. Any idea where I should go to begin that one? :-D
(I missed out on my first run through because I purchased access to the location too early, and I don’t want to miss it a second time around.)[/quote]
It would be in Wolfstack Docks.[/quote]
Thanks. I’ll try to find it. :-D