The Neath's Mysteries

I have a card called The Neath’s Mysteries, with options for Walking the Falling Cities, Touched by Fingerwork, Seeing through the Eyes of Icarus and Approaching the Gates of the Garden.

Would anyone like to receive the social action for any of these?

First in best dressed between here and Twitter. Let me know which one you’d like.
Add me: DragonRidingSorceress or @silver_moranath.

[quote=dragonridingsorceress]I have a card called The Neath’s Mysteries, with options for Walking the Falling Cities, Touched by Fingerwork, Seeing through the Eyes of Icarus and Approaching the Gates of the Garden.

Would anyone like to receive the social action for any of these?

First in best dressed between here and Twitter. Let me know which one you’d like.
Add me: DragonRidingSorceress or @silver_moranath.[/quote]

Miss Sorceress,

I have added you as one of my delicious friends, and I would be delighted to receive an action for Seeing through the Eyes of Icarus. Please also let me know which other social actions you would be available for.

Yr humble obdt servt,
Danae

A pleasure, Miss Danae. Your invitation is sent.

I’m happy to accept any social actions, except for those which would increase my Suspicion. Those things which would give me Nightmares or reduce my Suspicion would be particularly welcome.

I have that card in my hand right now too, anyone interested?
I think I’d most prefer the Approaching The Gates option, but the other two besides Touched by Fingerwork would probably be fine too.

I’m Dhev / @DhevFL

Feel free to send it to me =) I probably won’t return it, but the sender earns quite a bit as well =)

Um, I didn’t expect anyone to return something that comes with an opportunity card. o_O

Sent.

I’ve just drawn the card, and could do any of the options, but am most interested in Walking the Falling Cities or Approaching the Gates of the Garden. Any takers?

Am at Zee atm, so can’t accept, sorry. I’m sure you’ll find some, though - The falling cities gives the best reward of the two, btw (~130ppa)
(Fingerwork and Icarus are the best, at 400ppa, but Icarus also gives a point of nightmares)

I’m always happy to work with The Neath’s Mysteries. ;-)

I have the same card, and how about we trade: you enlist my help in Cities, and I ask your help for Gates. Deal?

If not Vitupera: then I’m most interested in someone who can respond quickly; same day or next day, if possible.

The chances of Vitupera still having that card after more than two months is infinitesimally small.

But who knows, maybe someone who does have it might read your post today.

Cogent point. Well… so whoever would like me to play that card on them, is welcome to contact me. A post here will be read within days; or tack a note onto an invitation to sparring, chess, etc.

I’m more than happy to accept requests from this card, as well.

Bump. I’m holding this card right now, don’t have anyone I know for sure I can send it to.

Will also acceot requests from this card.

Mostly interested in Approaching the Gates but others are fine too.

My Fallen London username is Zeek and I will never not accept this card (no matter how much after posting you’re reading this). Spam me with it, people!

I’m Teresa Lin, in game. Feel free to send me whichever one you’d like. I’ll reciprocate with any social action you want.