The Missing Forger

I would like to meet A Repentant Forger, but I have not yet made his acquaintance.

Where might I run into said gentleman?

[quote=eliashelfer]I would like to meet A Repentant Forger, but I have not yet made his acquaintance.

Where might I run into said gentleman?[/quote]

I once met a Forger who was sorry for all his criminal activities in Newgate Prison… Perhaps if you find yourself doing a stint there you could find a Forger friend of your own.

Ah, of course. I have been to the Royal Bethlehem a couple of times and once to the tomb colonies. But I have only been to New Newgate once, and since then I have tried to stay out of the law’s unfortunate attentions. Maybe I should flaunt my lawlessness some more…

[quote=armadaos][quote=eliashelfer]I would like to meet A Repentant Forger, but I have not yet made his acquaintance.

I once met a Forger who was sorry for all his criminal activities in Newgate Prison… Perhaps if you find yourself doing a stint there you could find a Forger friend of your own.[/quote]
I’ve lost the acquaintance of the Forger, oops. Any ideas if I can get it back if I return to New Newgate?

[quote=havocthecat][quote=armadaos][quote=eliashelfer]I would like to meet A Repentant Forger, but I have not yet made his acquaintance.

I once met a Forger who was sorry for all his criminal activities in Newgate Prison… Perhaps if you find yourself doing a stint there you could find a Forger friend of your own.[/quote]
I’ve lost the acquaintance of the Forger, oops. Any ideas if I can get it back if I return to New Newgate?[/quote]

I’ve never lost the dear fellows acquaintance myself, but I’ve heard a return trip to New Newgate can introduce you to someone in the same line of work.

This is so.