The Mayor's Confession - Not a Hallowmas (I think)

What’s that, now?
I just found out about it on Wiki. Is it something from the Zea Festival I missed?
How did I miss it? How does one gains access to this story?
(I’ve got the wimple…). Don’t suppose that what ever this is still works out of Festival time, eh? (No mention on Wiki)

Thank you for your answers.
A confused Sir.

[quote=Gonen]What’s that, now?
I just found out about it on Wiki. Is it something from the Zea Festival I missed?[/quote]
Yes, this was part of the Fruits of the Zee festival.

The wiki page apparently lacks the relevant unlock requirements which led to this storylet. I highly doubt this is available outside of the festival (and since next year we’ll have a different Mayor, this was essentially a one time story snippet).

IIRC, after finding Jenny’s old wimple you can find Jenny herself, and she’d consult with you on how best to proceed with her plans for London. She wanted to help some of London’s people, but found out that this might still be aligned with some of what the Masters want, so she’s concerned.

Thank you Dov, Thank you Robin!
Sorry to see I missed the story, even after I got that wimple…
Did Betray/Keep secrets had any influence on something? Jenny’s opportunity card, perhaps?

It doesn’t change her card, or have any effect on anything yet. In the future, who knows.