The Mayor of London: vote here!

I said I embrace the Ratvolution, and I embrace it, damn it! Hannah for mayor!

No surprises with who’s in the lead :P

Voting for Mr Eaten should require a ballot inked on Veils-Velvet in Master’s Blood. And just for a start. ;)

Ah, another suggestion, much out of season: Mr. Sacks. Gifts from all!

Truly? Truly? People are voting for me? Well then. It’s not too late you know. It’s never too late.

It’s too late

We love you NiteBrite, though – apparently – not as much as we love Mr. Eaten who is currently leading. In a close second, just a bit behind you . . . Sinning Jenny. We love her a lot too.

Are we SURE we want Mr Eaten as Mayor? I mean, REALLY sure?

…Ah, what’s the worst that can happen?

I should wonder why no member of my party are present on such a roster! I would immediately wish to place myself forward for the candidacy! Lower taxes! More jobs for Londoners! More churches! More police officers! More homes for Urchins!

[quote=Kylestien]Are we SURE we want Mr Eaten as Mayor? I mean, REALLY sure?

…Ah, what’s the worst that can happen?[/quote]
7 cities fall from the sky, each landing atop the last, and the last destroyed by the fall. The masters crushed alongside the normal neathy citizens and former surface dwellers in this mass tomb.

[quote=Chris Gardiner][color=#ff9900]It is important to know that I would make a brilliant mayor.[/color]
[color=#ff9900]
[/color]
[color=#ff9900]And if I am not elected I will rewrite Fallen London into My Little Pony slashfic so fast your heads will pop like solacefruit.[/color][/quote]

I am surpriingly ok with this fate. Got to be better that whatever Mr Eaten plans as mayor.

I always thought &quotProgress without Change&quot sounded like some kind of political slogan.

You make a good pitch. I’ll be sure to not vote for you.

[quote=John Moose]I said I embrace the Ratvolution, and I embrace it, damn it! Hannah for mayor!

No surprises with who’s in the lead :P[/quote]
[color=#0066ff]
[/color]
[color=#0066ff]Thank you for your vote! I promise improved postal efficiency and shiny news cannons for all.[/color]

I couldn’t decide between Chris, Hannah, NiteBrite, an_ocelot, Sir Frederick and Nigel, so I went with Mr Eaten. I’m quite positive he will bring very interesting changes to our FL life, and he seems to take loyalty as a very important quality.

[color=#e53e00]HELLO EVERYONE.

I OBSERVE I WASN’T IN THE POLL.

I SHALL ASSUME IT IS BECAUSE I am more scary than Mr Eaten, and be appropriately flattered.[/color]

All sinners, repent! The Bishop of Southwark will lead London to Salvation and away from perdition! All evildoers and cloaked at-men, repent!