The Mayor of London: vote here!

Following a recent thread, I am opening a completely official polling station. I based the choices on what was mentioned in that thread, sorry it got so long.

As any good mayoral candiate would do I voted for myself. But let’s face it: we all know Eaten’s gonna win.

[color=#ff9900]It is important to know that I would make a brilliant mayor.[/color]
[color=#ff9900]
[/color]
[color=#ff9900]And if I am not elected I will rewrite Fallen London into My Little Pony slashfic so fast your heads will pop like solacefruit.[/color]

[quote=Chris Gardiner][color=#ff9900]It is important to know that I would make a brilliant mayor.[/color]
[color=#ff9900]
[/color]
[color=#ff9900]And if I am not elected I will rewrite Fallen London into My Little Pony slashfic so fast your heads will pop like solacefruit.[/color][/quote]Stop stealing Boris Johnson’s campaign slogans!

I vehemently refuse to acknowledge an election that features neither a Clay, Rubbery, or Ratty candidate! Boo to your double-standards! This will not stand!

Expect bombings.

;)

btw, you forgot Mr Apples. It will not be amused.
edited by phryne on 6/9/2016

[quote=phryne]I vehemently refuse to acknowledge an election that features neither a Clay, Rubbery, or Ratty candidate! Booh to your double-standards! This will not stand!
Expect bombings.

;)[/quote]

If I win I will totaly hire a rubbery Vice Mayor. XD

[quote=Kylestien]

If I win I will totaly hire a rubbery Vice Mayor. XD[/quote]

A rubbery vice mayor? I will not stand for such depravity!

Awww, you’re so sweet to include me! Thank you.

(Vote for me, I’m too busy to make trouble.)

[quote=Loon][quote=Kylestien]

If I win I will totaly hire a rubbery Vice Mayor. XD[/quote]

A rubbery vice mayor? I will not stand for such depravity![/quote]

Well I’m still debating between Clay man, Rubbery or Rattus Vice mayor to be honest. Point is, nonhuman Vice Mayor.

Also my other campaign promises:

Arrange back to back performances of The Bell And The Candle and The Concursion of Petals for all week following my inaugeration.
Immedialy plan a scheme to take immortality from the Mountain of light for all.
Revamp the entirety of our city with new technological marvels and the greatist ideas of the age.
And obtain a full translation of The Corrispondance.

Oh and by the way, thanks for including me.
edited by Kylestien on 6/9/2016

[quote=an_ocelot]Awww, you’re so sweet to include me! Thank you.

(Vote for me, I’m too busy to make trouble.)[/quote]

Actually, SouthSea Rutherby mentioned you as a possible candidate in the Mayor of London thread on which I based my candidate list. Enjoy your campaign!

[quote=phryne]I vehemently refuse to acknowledge an election that features neither a Clay, Rubbery, or Ratty candidate! Boo to your double-standards! This will not stand!

Expect bombings.

;)

btw, you forgot Mr Apples. It will not be amused.
edited by phryne on 6/9/2016[/quote]

Bah! There are, by my accurate count, 3 different species respresented there, 5 if you count the Bazaar and THE SUN THE SUN THE SUN THE.

I vote rats.
Can I vote rats?

[quote=phryne]btw, you forgot Mr Apples. It will not be amused.
edited by phryne on 6/9/2016[/quote]

Ooops… Goes and hides under a rock for the next thousand years.

Sinning Jenny, strangely enough, is taking second place after everyone’s non-favourite Mr [REDACTED].

One of the candidates is listed twice. That’s hardly fair :P

Two of them, in fact.

Sinning Jenny is sure to enliven all and any mayoral debates.

[quote=Shadowcthuhlu]Sinning Jenny is sure to enliven all and any mayoral debates.[/quote]When reached for comment, Mr Eaten was quoted as saying
&quotWell, listen here, missy. Things may have changed since 1334 BC, but the average voter is as drunk and stupid as ever. The only one who’s changed is me. I’ve become more bitter and, let’s face it, crazy over the years. And when I’m swept into office, I’ll sell our children’s organs to zoos for meat, and I’ll go into people’s houses at night and wreck up the place!&quot

I happen to be in the Sir Fred camp, myself.

&quotA reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely!&quot Is actually a statement on the city’s crumbling infrastructure.