The Mayor of London: second round!

I’m sorry about forgetting the Manager of the Royal Bethlehem, but nobody mentioned him in the previous threads either…

I wouldn’t put up the Manager for Mayor. He already has enough responsibilities, poor man.

If I become mayor, is that like being &quotvolunteered&quot to become a relicker for Mr Cups? Are you all trying to get me to travel with a tiny rat friend and collect weird scraps- because honestly that sounds like a great time.
edited by NiteBrite on 6/10/2016

Right, because he and the Duchess ruled their previous cities SO well :P

[li][/quote]
But the Duchess is an option, so…
[/li][/quote]

Yes! Were he one of the options, he’d be one of my favourites, just like the Duchess. I suppose I’ve got a penchant for inciting mayhem, when it comes to our political matters.

I just don’t get why anyone would want someone who betrayed their own people on a MASSIVE scale to rule over them.

Those two screwed up so badly I wouldn’t put them in charge of a yard sale, let alone another city :P

Well, the Duchess, at least, wasn’t the orchestrator of the Second City’s betrayal-- not as I understand it. That can be credited to… Mr Veils.

Oh, man. I’m split between Mr. Eaten and spacemarine9.

What do I do?! What do I do?!

My chosen candidate is slipping in the polls… It is time for a patriotic appeal!

(N.B. this message is wholly unofficial and has not been approved by the candidate’s campaign office)
edited by Cinnabar on 6/10/2016

Who is Seruat, by the way?

Thinking about that, using your social actions to describe being a relicker . . . that does sound like fun! It’s a really great excuse to do one-scene long vignettes with literally everyone you could find. You could even just start talking to random people in the ‘Who Else is Here’ section. And I really do like the various rats, getting to RP them would be glorious.

Pity I can’t switch my vote back, I’d vote for Mrs. Brite, the Relicker Mayor of London!

Seurat was a player in the other thread who put up their candidature.

Mr Eaten promised me tasty food, very strong emotions and fresh well-water. What else do I need to be satisfied ? :)

And I’m sure it cannot go bad with him. Mm mm.

NiteBrite is the Mother of Goats. That alone wins her my continued support.

The Tiger Keeper knows ALL the secrets. Even the Enigmatic ones. And with his knowledge of dangerous beasts and how to contain them, his deadly claws and teeth, and his willingness to chat while passing a hookah, he is honestly all I’ve ever wanted in a mayor.

[quote=NiteBrite]If I become mayor, is that like being &quotvolunteered&quot to become a relicker for Mr Cups? Are you all trying to get me to travel with a tiny rat friend and collect weird scraps- because honestly that sounds like a great time.
edited by NiteBrite on 6/10/2016[/quote]

I voted for the Tiger Keeper at least partly because I love tigers, but honestly I’d be good with NiteBrite as our new, meticulously groomed Overlord.
edited by cathyr19355 on 6/11/2016

NiteBrite, congratulations! This election is now closed and NiteBrite the new mayor. I suggest all those who wish to bribe the new mayor do so with rats.

ETA: After some complaints about the voting system, it seems like there will be a third and final round with only the highest ranking two candidates. As with the French presidential, it means that the winner will be the one who managed to get more than fifty percent backing (of the people who bothered to show up.) So if congratulations are in order, they go both to NiteBrite and Mr Eaten, who have both made it to the final round.
edited by Loon on 6/11/2016