The Mayor of London: Opportunity Card

The opportunity card for our new mayoress has started appearing in the deck.

Assisting her grants you 1 Docks Favour, 3 Greyfields 1879, and 1 Zee Ztory.

Intriguing against her grants you 1 Criminals Favour and 2 Compromising Documents.

I have yet to &quotInvestigate&quot her.

I happen to have the echo for investigating our sinful mayo. http://fallenlondon.storynexus.com/Profile/Vavakx~~Nonexus?fromEchoId=9175928 [this sort of text are notes from me, about rarity, picture, that sort of thing.]
edited by Vavakx Nonexus on 7/26/2016

That’s very interesting. When you assist her, it certainly seems to imply that she has an anti-Master agenda. What are those crafty old spacebats up to?

Have been lucky enough to both Investigate and Assist her: echoed in turn in case anyone is curious.

I wonder if Sinning Jenny’s work with the lower class and underclass of London will mean that we’re soon to have a use for Adrift on a Sea of Misery. Will my good works at my orphanage and generous donations to the Soft-Hearted Widow bear fruit?

The wiki says assisting gives two Zee-Ztories, not one.

I just gained 1, so I guess it’s random.

They’re hardly uniform in their desires. She could still be all for Wines while against Fires.

Is Jenny playing a very deep game … appearing to be working against the Masters while actually working for them? Or vise versa?

Actually, since you’re given a diamond, I bet Stones is messing with Fires again by allowing this.

They’re hardly uniform in their desires. She could still be all for Wines while against Fires.[/quote]
Or any Master against any of the others.

Are there any story qualities that are granted?
edited by Anne Auclair on 7/26/2016

No.

Given that Stones has rather different sentiments towards the Fifth City than Fires or Wines, you might be onto something there.

Not a particularly reassuring thought.

Given that Stones has rather different sentiments towards the Fifth City than Fires or Wines, you might be onto something there.

Not a particularly reassuring thought.[/quote]
Or he could just want to annoy him.

&quotHa ha, now your workers have better rights! middle bat-finger&quot -Stones, probably

It occurred to me, that just because someone bribes you saying the bribe is from the Masters, doesn’t mean that the bribe is from the Masters.

What’s the Echo for Intrigue?

Awwww. Hopefully we’ll get some unique stories at some point ^^

Have any former Contrarian supporters intrigued against her? My character supported the Bishop and her intrigues naturally involved the Church and several dubious associates of the Bishop. I’m wondering if the shenanigans of Contrarian supporters are any different.

Awwww. Hopefully we’ll get some unique stories at some point ^[1]
Actually, now that I’ve seen the card, I think it will over time tell an extended story. At present Jenny is just getting settled. Her Department of Public works is still under construction, for example. At some point it will be completed and her cronies will move in and begin their general looting the public treasury.

1. /quote ↩︎