The Listing Tower: A Half-Abandoned Mansion

I just drew this card. According to the Wiki it’s been retired from the game, but it looks like it’s been brought back into commission. Guess it’s time to rack up a Proud Parade of Victories…[li][/li][li]
edited by Cocytus on 11/22/2013

I noticed the Towers had their descriptions added to their card titles - very happy to see the Listing Tower again!

Indeed. I wonder if it’ll have something to do with the new schemes that have been mooted?

How do you obtain it?

You need 7x Proud Parade of Victories and a Moon League Token.

Wow… That’s a lot…

Now if only I could do something with my 8 (EIGHT) assassin of assassin’s tokens. smug face

I am rubbish at K&C and I am definitely never challenging you!

edited by reveurciel on 11/22/2013

[quote=lady ciel ]I am rubbish at K&C and I am definitely never challenging you!

edited by reveurciel on 11/22/2013[/quote]

I played a lot (I rarely get around to grinding, so am still way behind on some of the higher level items/plots). I like gambits. I am evil.

You can’t possibly be more rubbish than I am. The Iron League was a fancy way for me to give Brass Rings to other players. But perhaps the Moon League will be kinder to me.

I am never going to play Iron League again Moon League is more my style but I still managed to lose all my hard earned K&C items, bought by using Prize Tokens when they were still available, not stolen were stolen from me. Maybe I should start playing again but last time I tried I managed to get one Prize Token and it was immediately stolen by another Seeker.
edited by reveurciel on 11/22/2013

Ciel, if you’re willing, I could have an Elusive-free duel with you. I’m also nervous about losing all my hard-earned items, so I’ve avoided K&C for the most part, but if we both agree not to use the evil stat of evilness, everything should be alright.[li]
edited by Little The on 11/22/2013

Thanks Little The, I’m doing other things at the moment but I expect to get back into K&C once I manage to upgrade my profession. I’ll let you know when I take a form again.

[quote=Little The]Ciel, if you’re willing, I could have an Elusive-free duel with you. I’m also nervous about losing all my hard-earned items, so I’ve avoided K&C for the most part, but if we both agree not to use the evil stat of evilness, everything should be alright.[li]
edited by Little The on 11/22/2013[/quote][/li][li]
[/li][li]Or you can choose the Gambit that rules out an Elusive attack.

[/li]

[quote=Catherine Raymond]
[li]
[/li][li]Or you can choose the Gambit that rules out an Elusive attack.

[/li][/quote]
Well, yeah. But that’s so boring! It means I can’t ever use any other gambits.

I’ve wondered–is there any tactical way to play the Iron League, or is it just random stabbings? (Which admittedly don’t seem out of character for the Game.)

You can play the long game with Baroque attacks and maybe shift your form to keep your enemies on their toes, but other than that, not really, I don’t think.

How rare is this card, exactly? Do you need to be in the moon league to even draw it?

You have to have three parade of victories to even draw it, and seven to purchase the key.