The Lack of a Soul

Miss Ludlow was an unapologetic hedonist, much like Mr. McCreedy. The loss of her soul was a gut punch. Nothing seemed to matter anymore. She used to be fascinated by the devils, wanted to know more about them and fell in love with the Quiet Deviless. I don’t know if it was hubris oder love, that led her believe that the Deviless wouldn’t take her soul… After a brief period of depression, nightmares and a gallon of honey, she eventually got it back. She is now a fierce supporter of the church. She became a soul shepard and does everything she can to undermine the work of the devils. So yes, the lack of a soul affected my roleplay deeply.

On another note, the loss itself was one of the most immersive situations that I experienced in Fallen London. Imho that says a lot about the game and the excellent writing.

[quote=Skinnyman]Uhh, very shinny diamond!
Let’s open many boxes; probably it’s in one. Weird writing, something poisonous, dead rats from the Duchess, purple secretary, some documents, some wine. Nop, no soul.
Meh, maybe some day…[/quote]
I found mine lying around in a bundle of old rags once. Souls turn up in the oddest places…
[li]