The Intrigues of the Clathermont

Hello, I have recently found a little problem and am wondering if there are any delicious friends willing to help me. I have (not so) recently finished seeking a certain Millicent Clathermont at a certain corner of Tyrant’s Garden, and have seemingly hit a boundary, unable to increase my Entwined in the Intrigues of the Clathermont Family further. I read on the wiki that the next storylet is on a card related to the Feast of the Exceptional Rose? Is there any other way to get Liliac? Or do I have to wait till the next feast? If so, when will it be? My thanks for any reply!

I’m pretty sure you’ll have to wait for the next Feast of the Exceptional Rose in February.

Ok, thanks.

Hello, I’d like to know how I unlock the Entwined in the Intrigues of the Clathermont Family story?

All my qualities have just passed 50.
Thanks for your help! :)

The story starts once you finish the case of the absconding devil from the honey addled detective, I believe (it was a kind of weird prerequisite)

Aha, thanks!

off to find that devil

Well, it’s Feast, I’ve got intreage 8, but I don’t see the option to continue the investigation.

I’d like to get a tattoo this year, this is how, right?

The option will be available when Lilac returns, which should be soon.

On one character I’m currently at Entwined 5, Early Closing… is there any way to continue from this towards a Tattoo before this years’s Tattoo opportunity, having presumably missed it last year?

I’ve clearly left the Ladybones Road content idle for quite some time but it’s getting to that time of year again and I’m wondering if there’s any way to get 2x tattoos from this situation.

Sadly I’m pretty sure the answer is no. You have to meet Lilac for a tattoo and she isn’t available until the Feast, and only gives out one.

Thank you, worth a try. :)

Another character has Entwined 20: “On love” ready to play in Veilgarden. The art is of Lilac. Is that position any closer to selecting a tattoo out-of-season?

Not sure why I had the impression that one of my characters was sitting waiting to pick a tattoo but hadn’t. :P

I’m so curious- I’ve played through the Clathermont storyline, I’ve found Lilac during the feast (I adore her deeply.) and I still can’t seem to glean exactly why she’s left her husband, and what the role is of those three non-daughters!

I’m just wondering; is there any way to find out the answer to these questions for sure, or do we just guess based on the hints that are dropped? I’m honestly burning with curiosity. Millicent please.

Hope this helps!
Seems that there’s a lot of mystery around her, but my guess is that from the conversation with her you can learn more.