THE GREAT RATMAS CHRISTMAS CHEER ENDEAVOUR

Not to my knowledge. It was a regular Box of 100 Wonders.

I hope he spends it on some Lethean Leaves. It doesn’t look like his Ambition is going anywhere…

NIGHTMARES FOR THE WELL

MY SOUL MY SOUL MY SOUL

I sent him seven cards. Seven. Cards. Seven. Seven. Ta ha.

I must say, I am terribly intrigued by the prospect of sending him 77 cards. Fate costs be d___ed.

I sent him my first card when I received it last week, Mr Irons got my second (and then the next five were sent to various kind people who had sent me cards. You are all lovely)

Apparently, there’s another exception:

[/quote]

That strikes me as a terrible and dangerous thing to do.

…I love it.

(Has anyone ever done that before? I wonder what might happen to one such person…)

Morcant has sent Mr Eaten his seventh card of this week. The Paint-Besplattered Mog card just reminds him so of the unusually famished cat clawing at the insides of his wardrobe. If only said cat, like the card, would happily flutter down into a well somewhere.

Good point.

On Ratmas I discovered that gifts of rats are auto-accept. So his inventory can be flooded with those…

I still have a wedding invite outstanding to Mr Eaten. Alas. (But now I sent him some rats for . . . company? Sustenance? Something, anyway.)
edited by an_ocelot on 12/8/2015

@an_ocelot: Have you offered him cider? Maybe that will bring him back from the dead! Or maybe every well in the Neath will suddenly have a slight cidery flavor to it.

What a good idea! And he’s not “somewhere else”, so I just sent off a sip with best wishes for his health.

&quotgood&quot idea…
You know what? This deserve triple the quotation marks:
&quot&quot&quotgood&quot&quot&quot idea.

Let us know if that unlocks Paramount Presence.

I am sadly confident that it will remain unaccepted just like the wedding invite. But it would be amazing if I were wrong and I would certainly tell you all ASAP.

Jst poting this since for some it’s time for their cards.

Yeah it’s unlikely anything will come of all the lovely gifts ((rats)) he’s been sent but that wont stop me from hoping

I sent him a couple of rats too.