The first step in immortality

Imgur

3 million souls achieved! Now to start trading them on in.

[quote=Myke Harryson]The first step in immortality - Imgur

3 million souls achieved! Now to start trading them on in.[/quote]

Congrats!
You finally made it, soul lord.

I’m not familiar with routes to immortality outside of cider. Is this just enough souls for a spirifer to trade for brass to buy cider? Or some other method?

3mil souls is worth about 90k when traded in as a spirifer, just over half the amount. I have over 40k already in the bank from other sources, and I’ll have the rest by the time I finish cashing everything in.

Congratulations! You are going to have a LOT of brass by the end of this (and a frightening amount of Connected: Hell). Eventually converting all that into echoes will be an experience with the 60,000 per click limit on item sales.

9mil brass from trading, yeah. The plan is to spend some/most of the Connected Hell on trading favors in Forgotten Quarter for some extra brass.
edited by Myke Harryson on 10/26/2016

How long have you been on That grind? Like, obviously two years, but that must have been whilst doing other stuff? You can’t have JUST being doing the highest souls per action the whole time, can you?
edited by Amsfield on 10/26/2016

Oh, my… those poor souls!
Congratulations, mate! Hum, how much Hell CP you get from a conversion, btw?

[quote=Skinnyman]Oh, my… those poor souls!
Congratulations, mate! Hum, how much Hell CP you get from a conversion, btw?[/quote]

I would guess slightly above 30. You can generally call in 2 favors after each exchange.

Wow, good job! I’m gonna try to shoot for a pentagoat first (if it’s only half as expensive as it could be), but I can’t wait to start your grind in a year and a half!