The Feast of the Exceptional Rose.

Anyone want to bet how many proposals the devs will be flooded with, the second the option becomes available? :D Poor things.

I wonder how you can access other players´profile. I have certain acquaintances I am considering proposing to, but I would like to have a closer look to their lifestyles and choices first.

PS: Augusta, you could marry me. I am also fond of the Artist Model, but given her profile, I am sure she would not object to a triangular relationship ;)

If you know their character’s name, go to Fallen London. Spaces are replaced by tildes, so, for example, Seberin Cirion’s profile lives at Fallen London

Not every forum poster lists their character’s name, so if you aren’t friends with them in-game you might need to send them a PM.
edited by Seberin on 2/8/2014

Oh, gossips! Pray tell! Or do you fear an increase in Scandal?[/quote]

I suppose I can tell you now that the details have been worked out. Zee Dee (an irresistible, compelling, inescapable and sagacious individual of mysterious and indistinct gender) and I plan to get player married in fallen london. If all goes to plan we will hold the ceremony in St fiacre’s, draped in our theme colors of cosmogone and irrigo respectively. The reception party afterwards will be in veilgarden where the folks really know how to party ;-). Our honeymoon destination will be the Nadir (we’ll engrave our names into our rings, twin fluke-cores set in gold, so it should be okay).*

*these options probably won’t be in the content, but its fun to imagine.

[quote=Evariste S. Crumbledon]And if there is only one denizen of the Neath that should know about rebuilding a character, it’s you, dear NiteBrite. How many times did you slash your stats in half ?
On a personal note, I haven’t been able to fully recover losses in Dangerous yet…[/quote]

That really depends on how you define &quotin half&quot. The exact losses are in my signature below. But its between 6 and 16 times (a the time of this writing) depending on if you go with all stats at 200 when halved (the max loss per halving) or you go with the minimum loss definition of halving when all stats are at 77. If you need some help with dangerous, I’ve become a shattering force from sparring matches (although my watchful is still only 88 at this time). Let me know if you need any spars or a dangerous patron. Patronage only works if your dangerous is less than 100 though.
edited by NiteBrite on 2/9/2014

Alas, Augusta likes to imagine herself as far more libertine than she actually is. She’s a one-spouse-at-a-time kind of gal!

This discussion makes me think that a Velocipede dating Salon scheme would be a most profitable venture during the Feast. Imagine the number of Romantic Notions and Touching Love Stories one can harvest from the POSI’s getting to know each other better within the confines of the Salon.

If you know their character’s name, go to Fallen London. Spaces are replaced by tildes, so, for example, Seberin Cirion’s profile lives at Fallen London

Not every forum poster lists their character’s name, so if you aren’t friends with them in-game you might need to send them a PM.
edited by Seberin on 2/8/2014[/quote]

[li]
You can also just type the space in as normal. The URL thing corrects it automatically, so Fallen London Wines becomes Fallen London

Thanks for your help about profiles. I have engaged in a bit of stalking and I think I have a lady I might propose to :)

Goodness, another admirer? I’ll be overwhelmed.

Goodness, another admirer? I’ll be overwhelmed.[/quote]
If you were to tell me your Fallen London name I might become one :)

Babelfishwars does not seem to work

[li]

“Don’t become part of the stories.”

I can’t help but think that this recent outbreak of marriages and weddings may not end well.

I wonder if they might need to implement the option to divorce a player anytime soon :)

Goodness, another admirer? I’ll be overwhelmed.[/quote]
If you were to tell me your Fallen London name I might become one :)

Babelfishwars does not seem to work

[/quote]

Ah. My in game name differs. I never worked out which was needed. Lo! I have a new signature.

As a newly made posi, is there any tips for enjoying this year’s feast? Should i be gathering items, or training persuasive?

Interesting profile, Babelfishwars. But I can see you already have an spouse. My intended one is still single :)

If it is anything like last year Carnival tickets, lots of them. Persuasive will be helpful but that will rise during the feast anyway. There were also some items that could be traded to send gifts but I cannot remember exactly which ones.

Here is a link to the wiki for last year’s feast, but things will probably not be the same this time - http://fallenlondon.wikia.com/wiki/Feast_of_the_Exceptional_Rose_2013

Ah. I can kill him. I mean remove him. It’s a relationship of convenience. Will wait and see what the options are for the feast, then send him to the drownies if necessary.

Ah. I can kill him. I mean remove him. It’s a relationship of convenience. Will wait and see what the options are for the feast, then send him to the drownies if necessary.[/quote]

Is that a proposal? ;)

[li]

Ah. I can kill him. I mean remove him. It’s a relationship of convenience. Will wait and see what the options are for the feast, then send him to the drownies if necessary.[/quote]

Is that a proposal? ;)

[/quote]

Never. I’ll await a line of admirers and see who seems most worthy (most profitable for me).

I’m such a romantic.

Is that a proposal? ;)

[/quote]

Never. I’ll await a line of admirers and see who seems most worthy (most profitable for me).

I’m such a romantic.[/quote]

Consider me in that queue.

[li]