The Fallen London Advent Calendar

I didn’t see it this morning, but I love the new Neathmas header!

Fallen London under the falling “snow”!

3 Likes

Really? In my mind they were a storylet.

Hehe, my memory is so bad. I really am an unreliable narrator, aren’t I?

2 Likes

Before and after, viewable from your Lodgings, Social Engagements or Activities.

Do note that if you change your header pic to Lodgings on your new profile page, the snowless version is displayed.

7 Likes

Figured out the Hotkey problem. It was a Fallen London Browser Extension. I’ve removed it and All is Well (to coin a phrase). :)

1 Like

The rats only go gloriously bang when actively used (as a usable item, from inventory).
And I think originally they also went autoboom for certain players (like, one?) who were actively interacting with FBG/AK wrt rats or SMEN … but I might have misunderstood something, or it was a joke, or the boom was only illusionary? It was a long time ago and I wasn’t paying too much attention to it. AT this point I am only about 15% certain something like that happened at all.

2 Likes

I love today’s item (Inconspicuous Overalls) and I was curious to see what DALL-E would generate with this item’s description. Not disappointed! :smiley:

Summary

5 Likes

Yay new item, although we do need some Suspicion boosting items, might come in handy for the Hallowmas Triple Crown.

This can no longer be obtained, according to Wiki.

2 Likes

As much as I enjoy the convenience of having the advent calendar as a story in London, I miss the fun of opening doors on the stand-alone calendar more. Just like the advent calendars from the halcyon days of my youth … well not just like the calendars of my youth.

9 Likes

I feel the same way you do, Lady Sapho. Though I think there will be lovely goodies available this Advent, I miss the calendar!

4 Likes