The Ever-absent and Disappearing Servantry

Every so often, I get &quotThe Ever-present and Invisible Servantry&quot cropping up in my Opportunity deck. I nip off to change into my best opera cloak and mask in order to raid a honey-pot, but when I get back to the story, the card has vanished. This has happened a few times now. Is something breaking? It’s not locked by Shadowy or anything like that, so I don’t see how I can be causing it to disappear like this.

It seems possible that it’s now both dark-name and shadowy locked, and the second is hidden and something the devs missed. it’s also possible that it’s a pure bug, untainted by any reason. try using it without swapping gear, see what happens?

Try changing the gear within the card: as in click on the card but not your choice yet and then change gear.

[quote=Parelle]Try changing the gear within the card: as in click on the card but not your choice yet and then change gear.[/quote]I have definitely tried it that way round: I think this was what happened the first time I noticed the problem. I have also visited the card, said &quotPerhaps not&quot, changed gear and returned only to find the card had vanished. I am not sure (purely from memory) whether I have tried changing before clicking on the card at all; this is on my list to try next time round.
edited by Wooster on 6/14/2016

Does it work when you don’t change gear? check that, too.